Travel Answers
Gallarate

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Voyteck's Profile Photo

A traditional italian restaurant in the Old Town of Milan suitable for New Year's Eve Dinner for 2

Milan Nov 6, 2016 at 8:31 AM

Could someone possibly recommend a nice mid priced place to celebrate the last evening of 2016? We both love italian quisine, good wines and we would like to be close to the New Years celebrations. Thanks!

more
    • diamond_skies's Profile Photo

Airport Shuttle from Bergamo Airport

Milan Nov 14, 2016 at 1:02 AM

We will be arriving in to Orio al Serio Airport and would like to take the airport shuttle in to Milan. I would like to book the tickets online but the website (Orio Shuttle) is asking for a time of departure. If our flight is delayed and we miss this time slot, does anyone know if we would be allowed on a later shuttle? If we wait until we land to buy a ticket, is it too risky that we may not get a seat?

Thanks in advance.

Jane

more
    • Aurorae's Profile Photo

Hai qualcuno chi vive in Gallarate?

by Aurorae Online Now Mar 28, 2003 at 11:04 AM

Ciao a tutti! Soon I'm coming to Italy (mid April) and I'll stay for 4 weeks. I'll stay most of the time in Gallarate, and I was wondering if there was someone from that place or nearby who might want to meet and hang out some time perhaps... I'll be studying Italian, traveling around Lombardia and Toscana (for Easter and 1st of May holidays), meeting some friends, and so on... So, if there is anybody interested to meet, contact me!

4 Answers Apr 10, 2003 at 4:13 AM