Travel Answers

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• 5 day Itinerary

Vienna Oct 16, 2016 at 3:31 AM

Hi we are Australians arriving by train in Vienna for the first time on 21st October. Could a local help us with suggestions for our visit.

• JulieS26's Profile Photo

Ideas what to do in Vienna with two teenager boys

Vienna Oct 14, 2016 at 2:30 PM

Dear all,
      I am planning to visit Vienna with my two sons (13 and 15), on the last week of December, just after X-Mas. We'll be staying for a week, till after the New Year.
      Will be grateful to get any ideas on what to do during this time that may interest two teenager boys.
      Also any special New Year activities, parties, markets etc. will be wonderful.
      Thank you,

• Carol Services in Vienna Churches in December

Vienna Oct 16, 2016 at 11:41 AM

Do churches in Vienna host free Carol Services for attendance by public before Christmas ie Friday 9th to Sunday 12th December 2016? Thanks for any info. Comelymaiden

• JohanIsWeg's Profile Photo

Transportation to and from Gaisberg

by JohanIsWeg Online Now Mar 15, 2013 at 7:57 PM

Would love to visit Gaisberg near dawn or dusk from Salzburg, however, public transport seems fairly limited. I know there is a Gaisberg bus that leaves from Mirabellplatz and it looks like the latest one leaves at 1503hrs (Mon-Fri). The latest return, however, is at 1555hrs!
      I would consider cycling, but I would think it would be fairly steep going uphill and not sure that I'm up for that!
      If I catch the last bus from Mirabellplatz, what would be the best way to return to Salzburg? Taxi? How much would that be, approximately?

2 Answers Mar 19, 2013 at 6:48 AM