Gävleborgs Län

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• how to get from Lulea to Rovaniemi?

Luleå Sep 30, 2016 at 11:50 PM

Can anyone tell me how to get from Lulea to Rovaniemi? Thanks a lot in advance

• Stockholm during November

Stockholm Oct 19, 2016 at 8:44 PM

Hi, I am planning to come Stockholm during mid of Nov to mid Dec. I am confused whether to take family or not, mainly because of weather. I have 3yr old son. Kindly suggest is it good to bring family that time. Will we be able to roam around for sight seeing...? Thanks.

• Ice hotel to kiruna airport

Kiruna Oct 14, 2016 at 7:52 PM

Hi, does anybody know how can I form ice hotel to Kiruna airport by bus? How much is the rate? How long will is take? Thanks.

• Turska's Profile Photo

Price of taxi for 7 people from Atlanda to Stockholm centre?

Stockholm Oct 6, 2016 at 1:38 AM

We are 7 people landing to Arlanda tomorrow aroun 19 o´clock, and I started to check out the prices for getting to the centre. Looks like the taxi might even be the cheapest choise for so many people. And wouldn´t hurt that I think it would take us to hotel, not 1,5km away from hotel like bus and train. But the price I found was 520kr for trip. It didn´t say if there is extra price for bigger taxi. My swedish isn´t so good, so can any of you locals tell if it is much more expensive to take a big taxi?

Popular Gävleborgs Län Travel Answer Locations

• Transportation within and around Hudiksvall

Hudiksvall Jun 9, 2014 at 4:16 AM

My friend and I are looking forward to a trip to Hudiksvall from Stockholm in September. If we take the train to Hudiksvall, what options are there for getting around Hudiksvall and surrounding areas? Is there a car rental company in Hudiksvall? Thank you for your help.

• EsBee's Profile Photo

Northern Lights

Ockelbo Feb 19, 2014 at 9:45 AM

I was wondering if it's common to see the Northern Lights in Ockelbo? Or is it too far south?

2 Answers Feb 19, 2014 at 11:13 AM
    • Shaquil07's Profile Photo

About Gavle ...

Gävle Feb 17, 2014 at 1:49 AM

How bad it is to go to Gavle in this weather? are there much things to do except winter sports?

2 Answers Feb 17, 2014 at 10:34 PM
    • Cost of train ticket from Stockholm to Gävle City

Gävle Jun 3, 2009 at 2:23 AM

I was wondering how much a train ticket would set me back from Stockholm to Gävle City? I understand that buses are cheaper so it would be great if someone could enlighten me as to the cost of either!

1 Answer Jun 3, 2009 at 3:01 AM
    • Activities other than Skiing

Järbo Feb 5, 2006 at 1:44 PM

Hi can anyone point me to and website email or telephone no where I can organise things like dog sled/ sleigh ride for myself and family. We will be staying in Stockholm but I wondered about doing a day trip to KUNGSBERGET (where I've heard they do this kid of thing). I don't know if this is a company name or the name of a town which is kind of why I'm posting it here. I understand its a 2 -2.5 hour drive - does anyone know of anywhere nearer?
      Any help appreciated

2 Answers Feb 6, 2006 at 10:55 AM