Fuzeta

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• General Information

by patmcgarrigle Online Now Oct 31, 2006 at 6:22 AM

Thank you Conhe for your information regarding places around Fuzeta.
      I would also like to have more information about the village/town of Fuzeta itself and what it has to offer, as there doesn't seem to be much information on the internet.

• General Information

by patmcgarrigle Online Now Oct 9, 2006 at 4:12 PM

I am going to be in Fuseta within the next few months. I would like information on things to do, places to see, distances from golf courses,facilities in the town, hotels, bars,restaurants, entertainment, anything else of interest.

1 Answer Oct 16, 2006 at 4:46 AM
    • vadejo's Profile Photo

Lisbon-Fuzeta

by vadejo Online Now May 29, 2006 at 1:23 AM

Hi

We are two families going to Fuzeta june 8.-06 But we are landing in Lisbon june 7.and are staying one night there.Does anyone know how to get to Fuzeta the easyest way?We have looked up Car-hiering but it is so expensive to rent for two weeks.Are leaving on june 21.

Thanks for all replies:)

• Traveling to Fuseta

by kathyarrais Online Now Jan 23, 2005 at 7:51 AM

My grandparents live in Fuseta. I am thinking of traveling to france, then taking a train from France to Fuseta, is there a recommeneded service that provides this?? I want to go so badly, My grandmother is such a special lady, I want to see her again before she passes on. and have my 4 children meet her, learn our rich heratige and explore the Portugese side of them. Thanks, Kathleen Arrais Langham

8 Answers Feb 13, 2005 at 9:44 AM