change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Stop to Mt Fuji on the way from Tokyo to Osaka

Hakone Aug 22, 2016 at 4:33 AM

Hi everyone,
      I am planning to spend most of my time in Japan (early September) in Tokyo and Osaka and then do day trips from the two cities.
      In the case of Mt. Fuji , I am only interested at seeing it and taking some photograph. Now considering that this might not happen due to the weather, I would not like to take a day only to find out that the nice Volcano is behind clouds.
      I would like then to try my luck only on my way from Tokyo to Osaka and stop somewhere where the Mountain could visible.
      What would be the best route I should take by train and where should I stop for a few hours ?
      Thanks ,
      Ross

more
    • 1 day to Hakone and Gotemba with Hakone Free Pass

Hakone Aug 21, 2016 at 5:16 AM

I will be going to Tokyo in Dec. Will be staying at Shinjuku. I am planning for a one day trip to Hakone with the Hakone free pass. I will also be going to the Gotemba outlets. Will that be possible?

more
    • Hakone Onsen & Accommodation

Hakone Aug 7, 2016 at 12:09 PM

Dear all,
      I will be visiting Japan in October for 14 days, and I would like to spend one night in Hakone (arriving early Tuesday, leaving Wednesday midday to Kioto)
      I read there is plenty to visit and see, however, my main goal is to experience a nice outdoor onsen where I can relax and enjoy beautiful views. Then I can run around and visit Gora and the Hakone Open Air Museum for example.
      Could you recommend a nice (affordable) outdoors onsen?
      Considering that I will arrive in Hakone Yumoto, should I look for accommodation in that area? If so, can you recommend?
      Is it easy to move around from this area?
      Sorry for all the questions, I have been seating behind the computers for few hours and am more confused than when started!
      Thank you very much in advance!
      Regards,
      Luna

more