VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Fuentesaùco

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• deemoss's Profile Photo

Palamos taxi or Transfer

Palamós Jan 13, 2017 at 4:25 AM

hi, can anyone advise my sister and husband need to get from Palamos to Barcelona airport for about 2pm, however on the bus routes / trains from Girona its all a bit messy and times make it a long connection they will have just flown from America 3 days before and wont want to be chopping and changing to get to airport. Does anyone know of a private transfer or descent taxi fare that may work? I could rent a car but too nervous to drive there, I have checked the Sarfa Bus the train times from Girona etc Thanks in Advance

more
    • roserosada's Profile Photo

Cost of high speed train Madrid to Barcelona

Madrid Jan 7, 2017 at 5:34 PM

We will be be spending two days in Madrid and would like to go to Barcelona for a day/night. How much is the fare on the high speed train from Madrid to Barcelona on a Sunday, and to which station would it arrive? thanks

more
    • dirtroady's Profile Photo

Can I get to the beginning of the trail (or any trails) in Montgó by public transport in January?

Jávea Jan 7, 2017 at 10:07 AM

So far I haven't found any buses going there from Javea or Denia. Any help much appreciated!

more
    • Single guy traveling in January

Canary Islands Jan 7, 2017 at 6:28 AM

What is the best part for a single guy 43 to travel to for January , somewhere to relax that's not overly quiet this time of year

more
    • Is this a public restaurant

Nerja Dec 28, 2016 at 4:37 AM

The Centro De Dia Para Persones Mayores in Calle Diputacion Provincial is, I understand, a day care centre for the elderly. it has a restaurant and bar. Is this open to the general public i.e. tourists?

more
    • jonathanbarker's Profile Photo

Short weekend break

Las Palmas de Gran Canaria Dec 24, 2016 at 8:45 AM

Hello
      I have booked flights to Gran Canaria in late January. We arrive at Las Palmas airport 17.50.
      Can any one advise the best way from airport to the "action" Old town, bars, restaurants, bars and beach?
      Is the best place to stay Las Palmas?
      Can anyone recommend a hotel or apartment for me and a friend?
      Are there any Vters in the area between 20 & 23 January?
      Thank you?
      Jonathan

more
    • SafetySue's Profile Photo

Hotel in City Center

Barcelona Jan 3, 2017 at 7:47 AM

Can you recommend a safe, centrally located hotel.

more
    • kin79's Profile Photo

Spain in May

Spain Dec 22, 2016 at 11:42 AM

Hola Todos .

My friends and me are going to Spain in May. Will spend two weeks in Madrid (want to study Spanish) and after that we have 12 days to see the country. Can someone help me with the itinerary? Would love to see Salamanca, Toledo, Seville. Rhonda, Cadiz, Puerta banus, malaga, granada and majorca. Don't mind skipping Barcelona but we want to see Andalusia really well. Don't want to drive from Madrid to Seville but I don't mind driving around Andalusia (Blablacar is also an option).

Happy travelling
      Neha

more
    • Autumn9's Profile Photo

Quiet area in Tenerife

Isla de Tenerife Dec 27, 2016 at 9:53 AM

We would like to escape to some warmer weather in the next week or so but we are not keen on high-rise apartments in tourist areas. I understand the climate in the north is very different to that in the south, so we would like suggestions for a fairly quiet area in the south, in a pleasant hotel, that offers walks, scenery that I can paint, and good restaurants. Many thanks.

more
    • Temperature in Mid July.

Sevilla Dec 29, 2016 at 11:32 PM

I was contemplating getting off a cruise ship at Cadiz in Mid July. It was my intention to hire a car and travel to Seville, Malaga, Cartegena and Valencia. However inquiries show it could be quite hot then even 47 degrees celsius. Is it that hot and would it be better for me to travel to this region at some other time other than July/August?

more
    • I will be visiting there in July and need information

by 4Lavendar Online Now Jun 8, 2006 at 12:02 AM

If I fly into Madrid...how do I get to Fuentesauco from Madrid? And how far is it from Madrid? Also, do you know if I can get to Italy (maybe Milan) from there on train and how long it would take? I'd also like suggestions on where to stay around Fuentesauco and where to stay?
      Thank you for any help you can give me.
      Lavendar

1 Answer Jun 8, 2006 at 1:06 AM