Planning a trip to Kinmen from 5 Nov to 8 Nov.
Can anyone recommend hotel in Shanwai or near the Ferry Terminal (where we can catch the ferry to Xiamen)
Or A decent Hotel where there's eatery, shops
Hi everyone, my name is John. I am a newbie.
1) are there any past/present Aussie travellers that have used their St George Visa debit on ATMs in Taiwan?
2) which bank ATM accepts the card?
3) what is the maximum withdrawal in NTD, in one go can I withdraw?
Thank you all.
Hi all, I just had some questions about living in Kaohsiung:
1) Where is the best district to live in if you want to be near a lot of activities (indoor and outdoor, but still need it to be affordable?
2) Are there any recommendations for schools in the area?
3) What are some fun places to hang out at night? Any ex-pat bars that tickle your fancy?
4) What the deal with visas? I've heard that it's better to arrive in Taiwan and then find a job (better pay/location/etc.), but as I want to get there in November, I'm worried there won't be anyone hiring. If I did just fly to Taiwan, is there any way to get a visa where I don't need to leave the country in order to come back in with a working visa?
Thanks for all the help ahead of time! Much gratitude!
While waiting for my good friend to reply, i thought someone else may be able to help me. This photo was taken at the entrance of Lukang Folk Arts Museum but i have forgotten who the statue is of. Please inform me if the Chinese characters is the fellow's name.
Thanks in advance
|All reports are strictly confidential. Please explain why you are reporting this:|