VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Friday Harbor

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Lunch time Seattle

Seattle Jan 2, 2017 at 9:46 AM

What are some good restaurants for Seattle at lunch time?

more
    • toonsarah's Profile Photo

July visit

Washington State Jan 16, 2017 at 7:25 AM

Hi all

We're planning a road trip to Washington (State) in July and I'd be interested in your views about the timing. Are we likely to encounter more crowds if we go immediately after July 4th rather than a bit later in the month, or is it just going to get busier if we leave it till the second half of the month? I do already know we should avoid Mount Rainier NP at weekends so we'll factor that into our planning.

Thanks

more
    • Searching for King & I artist Northwest style

by lindyb Online Now Jul 12, 2014 at 10:02 AM

I have a wonderful piece of art done in the Northwest style entitled Bear with Salmon, and the signature is King & I-- does anyone know anything about it? I saw that there was a King & I gallery in Friday Harbor at one time.... Thanks, anything that you can tell me would be helpful.

1 Answer Jul 13, 2014 at 12:07 AM
    • San Juan Airlines

by rbrowne Online Now Jul 14, 2010 at 2:30 AM

Hi there,

Would anyone have an email address for San Juan Airlines. I am living in Ireland and so the 'toll free number' does not work from here.

Many thanks.

Rebecca

2 Answers Jul 14, 2010 at 4:21 AM
    • lcat61's Profile Photo

Friday Harbor to Vancouver BC

by lcat61 Online Now Mar 9, 2009 at 12:13 PM

What is the easiest way to get from Friday Harbor to Vancouver BC in September?

1 Answer Mar 9, 2009 at 3:12 PM
    • the_p0et's Profile Photo

Victoria to Friday Harbor

by the_p0et Online Now Jan 24, 2009 at 11:06 AM

Is there any way of getting from Victoria to Friday Harbor in Feb? I see that the Victoria Express ferry doesn't start until June and the Victoria Clipper doesn't start until May.

Thanks!

1 Answer Jan 24, 2009 at 4:39 PM