VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Fréjus

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Travel from Metz France to Frankfurt

Metz 11 hours ago

Can you please inform about the cheapest and easyest way to travel from Metz to Frankfurt centre city?

Thank yoy

more
    • theyogamama's Profile Photo

Car Rental

Paris Jan 25, 2017 at 3:02 PM

I want to visit Auver Sur Oise when I am in Paris next time (April) and was thinking I might rent a car to drive there and back. I think there is only one train in and one train out per day (direct on weekends). What location would be the best to rent the car so that I can avoid driving through the streets of Paris? I don't mind taking the metro to get to the car rental place, I just want to find a location on the outskirts of Paris in the direction of Auver Sur Oise. Thanks in advance.

more
    • Tourcoing Ouigo station to Centre of Lille

Lille Feb 1, 2017 at 11:17 PM

How long does it take to get from the Ouigo station at Tourcoing to the centre of Lille
      thanks

more
    • Quai dei Caravello car park

by llawre Online Now Mar 15, 2016 at 9:54 AM

I am staying for one week at Frejus Port in July. I am considering using the Quai dei Caravello car park.

Is it possible to buy a weekly ticket for this car park and if so, where can I buy it?

1 Answer Mar 23, 2016 at 9:16 AM
    • bouncy castles parks/fun fairs on the beach

by GarethV Online Now Aug 23, 2014 at 1:36 AM

Hi
      Are there fun fairs and boucy castle parks on the beaches near Frejus

1 Answer Aug 23, 2014 at 3:48 AM
    • Bus itineraires

by Lucas123456789 Online Now Jun 29, 2013 at 6:09 AM

how can I go to saint raphael by bus? how many buses are there which connect frejus to saint raphael?

1 Answer Jun 29, 2013 at 7:28 AM
    • Bus itineraires

by Lucas123456789 Online Now Jun 29, 2013 at 6:09 AM

how can I go to saint raphael by bus? how many buses are there which connect frejus to saint raphael?

2 Answers Jul 4, 2013 at 7:45 PM
    • SteveK46's Profile Photo

Laundry facilities in Frejus

by SteveK46 Online Now Jul 16, 2012 at 5:21 PM

Hi guys

We'll be in Frejus for a few days after having been to Paris for a week then a cruise round the Med for a week and before finishing up in Nice for five or six days.

Are there any public laundry facilities we could use to freshen our clothes up or are we better off paying through the nose on the ship? Two adults and three teenagers

Thanks

Stevie

1 Answer Jul 17, 2012 at 9:44 PM
    • Roman Amphitheatre

by konradd Online Now Oct 10, 2009 at 2:31 PM

Could you please help me regarding who or what company is resposible for the upkeep of the amphitheatre?

I would be grateful for any help in my quest?

Thank you

Evelyn McCall

1 Answer Oct 10, 2009 at 4:29 PM
    • Malcolm_Ostermeyer's Profile Photo

10 days in Frejus

by Malcolm_Ostermeyer Online Now Apr 27, 2008 at 9:56 AM

Hi Folks;
      We're going en famille to Frejus for 10 days in June - we (Carol & me) are 59/60 and enjoy archaeology and local history, wildlife (especially birdwatching), scenery, food and wine; Si and Amanda (mid-30's) enjoy food and wine, the beach and shopping, and Frazer (12) enjoys beach activiites. We're hiring a car for the whole 10 days.
      Could anybody give us some ideas for:
      1. Places to visit (eg. Canyon de Verdon)
      2. Bars and bistros in Frejus
      3. Good beach places
      Would a train ride to Monte Carlo be possible?
      Cheers,
      Malcolm

4 Answers Jun 14, 2008 at 12:08 PM