VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Franshoek

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Floripa35's Profile Photo

best neighborhoods to stay

Johannesburg Feb 14, 2017 at 4:23 PM

I will be in city 4 days (next month). I need choose a place to booking. Could you give me tips of best parts of JoBurg to stay? I intent rent a private house/apartment, I won´t go to hotels.
      Where the relation cost/benefits is good? Some places with easy moving to know better the city.
      Thaks all contribuiton.

more
    • ????

by csistok Online Now Dec 24, 2002 at 12:20 PM

What's going on? I posted a Q here yesterday, and I've received a reply but I can't read it, and I can't even find my original posting anymore. Was it something I said? Here's the question again: "Has anyone been to any "self-catering" cottages in Franschhoek? The guidebook I have recommends Klein Dassenberg, Blueberry Hill, Owl Cottage, and several others. The prices quoted are only a bit more expensive than a private room at a hostel, and they sound really nice. Was wondering if they really are as nice as they are described, for such a low price? any recommendations?"

6 Answers Jan 11, 2003 at 6:45 AM