Foum Zguid

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Essaouira weather n bars

Morocco Oct 9, 2016 at 10:18 AM

In late November can weather be pleasant. are there bars n clubs like marrakech

• magicpam's Profile Photo

Day trip from Malaga to Tangier

Tangier Oct 5, 2016 at 7:34 PM

A friend and I will be staying at a resort for a week this month and want to make a day trip to Tangier. Any suggestions, tips or recommendations highly appreciated. We are two avid travelers, women in our 60s and we love seeing the world.

• maria.hamlaoui's Profile Photo

morocco visit

Morocco Sep 28, 2016 at 1:42 PM

hello i am looking to book to visit morocco Marrakech Menara
      next year in June ill be with my husband witch he is Algerian and i am British
      always wanted to visit the county was going to book go to turkey but i been there and want to visit morocco
      can anyone tell me a bit about the county as ill be flying from Algeria with my husband as it will be easier instead off us meeting in morocco
      thanks any information will be helpful :)

• geoveo's Profile Photo

The road between Ouarzazate and Foum Zguid

by geoveo Online Now Dec 12, 2011 at 1:26 AM

I am planing a trip to Tata in January and would like to get some idea of the condition of the road between Ouarzazate and Foum Zguid. There looks to be two options via Tazenakht or via Agdz, they appear to meet near the village of Imzil and continue as one to Foum Zguid. If you have travelled either of those routes I'd be grateful for any information. I have seen many trips offered with off-roaders or motorbikes, but we'll be doing it by car.

1 Answer Jan 28, 2012 at 8:05 AM
    • Hotel Foum Zguid

by EvaIrene Online Now Jan 29, 2005 at 8:51 AM

Who knows a decent hotel in Foum Zguid. I searched the web, but couldnĀ“t find one. Thanks

1 Answer Mar 28, 2011 at 5:02 PM