VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Fort Pierce

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• alligators + tourist attractions

Tampa Jan 31, 2017 at 5:46 AM

I have a phobia about alligators and yet I want somewhere warm for an end of Nov/Dec break. Are there any alligators on the beach at this time of the year - does anyone have personal knowledge of the situation

Apart from Disney what other attractions are there - we would like to do some touring but looking at the crime rate in Charleston/New Orleans we are scared as we came close to being run off the road in Washington DC near the Jeffereson library Plan to stay about 2-3 weeks so could do 1000/1500 miles comfortably with hotels interspersed

Can I add my thanks to VT which has been invaluable to me and enabled me to stay safe and see lots of places I wouldn't have seen. Only hope there is a last minute reprieve

more
    • Weather and hotels

Miami Beach Yesterday

Hello
      We are considering to visit Miami beach in January 2018
      Does anyone know if this is a good time for a beach holiday?
      We are living I Norway and would like to have some sun and warmth when it is winter time here.
      Does anyone have facts about a nice not to expensive hotel as well?
      Best regards
      Turid in Norway

more
    • alligators + tourist attractions

Tampa Jan 31, 2017 at 5:40 AM

I have a phobia about alligators and yet I want somewhere warm for an end of Nov/Dec break. Are there any alligators on the beach at this time of the year

more
    • Travelling by rented car

Miami Feb 16, 2017 at 4:55 AM

Hello,
      We will be travelling in America this March, so we have decided to rent a car. We have heard that there are roads which require payments. 1. How can we pay these fees? Cash, credit card? Could rented car use sunpass and toll-by-plate? If yes, how to get it online? 2. What insurance car needs to have zero excess?
      Thank you in advance :)

more