Fort Myers Travel Answers

change location

Dry tortugas

by laval Online Now Mar 19, 2003 at 8:25 AM

I would like to visit Fort Jefferson and Dry tortugas and i would like to know if it is possible NOT to leave from Key West... I will be arriving in Florida trough Tampa and the best for me would be to take a seaplane out of Ft. Myers. The question is : "Does such a service exist?" or do you know any other way? Thank you!

Quote & Answer
0 Answers
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines