change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Disneyland Paris

Paris Sep 7, 2016 at 8:35 PM

Hi Everyone,

Just wondering where I would find the cheapest tickets to Disneyland Paris?

Thanks in Advance!

more
    • Restaurant Roger la Grenouille

Paris Sep 19, 2016 at 3:11 PM

Does anyone know if the restaurant Roger la Grenouille (26-28 rue des Grands Augustins) is still open? There was a site on the internet that said it was closed and my husband and I really looked forward to going there. We will be in Paris October 3 to 7 and wanted to make a reservation with open fork. But they said they would not book online.
      Thank you for any information.
      Losham

more
    • Paris Station to Beauvais Airport

Paris Aug 27, 2016 at 10:41 PM

Hi,

I will be travelling from Strasbourg to Porto via Paris.
      I plan to catch the 9:45 PM Ryanair flight from Beauvais airport, but have some academic work at Strasbourg early in the morning. I will be able to reach Paris by train from Strasbourg around 5:30 PM.
      Please suggest the cheapest and fastest way to reach the Beauvais airport and whether I will be able to catch my flight (accounting for the checkin cut-off and baggage screening etc.)

Many thanks,
      Ankit

more
    • iDTGV versus SNCF

Paris Sep 3, 2016 at 11:14 AM

I am making reservations to travel from Avignon TGV to Paris and I see 2 designations; SNCF or iDTGV with the later a few Euros cheaper. My understanding is IDTGV is a subsidiary of SNCF to offer lower fares and everything must be done online. Is it better to use one over the other for any reasons? Thank you!!

more
    • How do I get from Charles DG to Paris hotel at 6 Arr?

Paris Sep 14, 2016 at 9:51 AM

Hello. I am traveling early October it will be three adults and a 12 year old first time in Paris. What is the best way to get from Charles DG airport to our hotel in the heart of Paris. We are staying in the 6 arr. area. We are so excited. Is a taxi affordable. Train easy with luggage? And cost???? Thanks in advance!!

more
    • fontainebleau to paris CDG airport

by agarsw Online Now Jul 2, 2013 at 2:57 AM

what is the cheapest way to travel from Fontainebleau to Paris airport. My flight is at 7 am.

3 Answers Jul 2, 2013 at 8:41 AM
    • Question about the Trinity Chapel

by hippie3mom0 Online Now May 29, 2005 at 9:33 AM

Hi all...I am a historical romance author trying to finish editing my new novel before I send it the editor, and I NEED HELP!! Does anyone know if the Trinity Chapel located within the Chateau de Fontainebleau has a confessional booth? I'm not catholic, but assumed it did...so I put it in my book. Now, I need to make sure it's actually there! Anyone with ideas or suggestions...or better still, an answer...please e-mail me: romance@meaganhatfield.com.
      THANKS, MEAGAN :)

2 Answers May 30, 2005 at 1:16 PM