Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Paris Stay

Paris Oct 23, 2016 at 7:56 PM

Hi fellow virtours!

Hope you guys are doing great!

need your opinion tips on finding any affordable hotels/apartments with balcony (to sit and have coffee with) in Paris?

• aymank's Profile Photo

Disney;and Paris

Paris Oct 6, 2016 at 2:43 AM

is end of October a very bad time to visit Disney in Paris? Both from a weather perspective, but also will rides be open? will the parades still take place and so on?

Thank you in advance

• Best locations to visit

Paris Oct 7, 2016 at 10:05 AM

I'm going to paris on the 7th of january to the 12th and i'm wondering what should i do there, besides the (Eiffel tower and Disneyland), what are your recommendations.

by the way what are the taxi prices, because my friend told me that taxi rides are expensive and i think he just got scammed

Thanks in advance

• fontainebleau to paris CDG airport

by agarsw Online Now Jul 2, 2013 at 2:57 AM

what is the cheapest way to travel from Fontainebleau to Paris airport. My flight is at 7 am.

3 Answers Jul 2, 2013 at 8:41 AM
    • Question about the Trinity Chapel

by hippie3mom0 Online Now May 29, 2005 at 9:33 AM

Hi all...I am a historical romance author trying to finish editing my new novel before I send it the editor, and I NEED HELP!! Does anyone know if the Trinity Chapel located within the Chateau de Fontainebleau has a confessional booth? I'm not catholic, but assumed it I put it in my book. Now, I need to make sure it's actually there! Anyone with ideas or suggestions...or better still, an answer...please e-mail me:

2 Answers May 30, 2005 at 1:16 PM