Florida

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• first timmers in flordia going on a curiese leaving out of maimi

Florida Aug 10, 2010 at 6:20 PM

ok first time out of canada leaving on a curies nov 1 outta of maimi was wondering how close is the airport to the howard johnson on the delerst beach strip if I have the spelling correct or I might have heard the wrong name via travell agent.. any how was wondering how close was the airport and the crusie ship.

2 Answers Aug 10, 2010 at 8:35 PM
    • Snej's Profile Photo

Miami to Fort Lauderdale , public transport?

Florida Oct 9, 2009 at 1:53 AM

Hi guys,

Wat is the quickest and cheapest way to go for Day trip to Fort Lauderdale, what do you propose for day activity/visit there that we can not find in Miami?
      thanks

2 Answers Oct 9, 2009 at 5:56 AM
    • the best way transportation for our coming trip?????

Florida Jun 24, 2009 at 6:00 AM

hi there we are planning a trip starting next february 2010 - we intend to cover nashville, hendersonville, hiltons west virginia, atlanta, west coast of florida down to zephyr hills over to titus ville, down to the keys then over to cuba via another island

our only deadline to to be in cuba at the end of april

we are trying to work out whether to use greyhound, car hire or car buy???? we are on the tightiest of budgets and just wondered if anyone could give us some good advice please

with thanks in advance

6 Answers Jun 25, 2009 at 1:50 AM
    • Do I Need A Visa To Enter America On Holiday

Florida Jun 22, 2008 at 7:10 AM

Hi, This summer me and me family want to visit america, and have booked tickets, for late august, since then we have discoverd that we may need visas to enter america, we have been struggling to find out since if we do, basically approximately 6 years ago i was arrested for defending my son from some bullys, and approximately 2 years ago my wife was arrested after defending herself from an intruder on the door of our own home. do these arrests mean we need visas? and if so how long does this process take as we only have just over eight weeks until we are supposed to fly out?
      any help would be greatly appreciated

15 Answers Aug 8, 2008 at 11:49 PM
    • TRAVELLING FROM DISNEYLAND FLORIDA TO MADEIRA BEACH

Florida Jan 13, 2008 at 11:02 AM

NEED HELP AND ADVICE FOR TRAVELLING FROM DISNEYLAND FLORIDA TO MADEIRA BEACH FLORIDA AS I AM NOT HIRING A CAR ...DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THERE IS PUBLIC TRANSPORT IE RAIL OR BUS THAT I CAN TAKE OR HOW EXPENSIVE WOULD A TAXI BE? IS IT JUST OVER ABOUT 80 MILES IN DISTANCE?

1 Answer Jun 24, 2009 at 6:50 AM
    • radisson ft walton beach

Florida Dec 28, 2003 at 9:22 AM

Has anybody stayed /got any opinions on this hotel it looks great but get's some bad reviews on trip advisor.Are these people too fussy. Is the renovation complete?

1 Answer Dec 28, 2003 at 10:30 AM