Fleringen

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Zuiderzee cycling tour

Kampen Aug 16, 2016 at 11:48 AM

During my visit of Netherlands this autum i plan to cycle Zuiderzee cycling tour (about 400 km long distance route consisting of national routes LF21, LF22 & LF23) - i plan to finish tour in about 5-6 days. Since i will visit the Netherlands with my car i have following dobuts:

- Where to start my cycling tour ? Namely, i look for possibility to safely par my car for few days, nearby hire a bike and return to the same place after few days. Do you have any idea what would be the best solution for this issue? I would like to avoid larger cities if possible and start in easter part of roure (preferable around cities of Kampen or Harderwijk)

- Where is the best option to hire a bike. I google it, but i have not found reliable information about what bikes they suggest for such tour, if it is possible to hire bike bags, etc. In some cases the prices were also high - since the Netherlands is known as cycling promoting county i expect that there should be also available to rent a proper bike for less than 100 Eur for 6 days.

- I assume that the safe during the night storage of bike during my tour (so in YH, BB, Hotels, Campings, etc.) is not an issue in Netherlands?

I am looking forward to your response and thank you in advance.

more