VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Flensburg

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• krimbow's Profile Photo

Acomodation in July

Berlin Jan 15, 2017 at 7:41 AM

We are a family of four. Two Adults and two Children, age 7 and 10. We are looking for a family room for 3 nights. We are on a very tight budget. I have checked the usual websites Hostelworld, Booking.com etc. but have nothing that suits our budget. Can any of you fellow travellers advise?

more
    • doraem66's Profile Photo

Food tour in Muncih

Munich Dec 27, 2016 at 8:59 AM

Is there any food tour to recommend?
      Looking at around 3hr tour with english guide.
      Thank you!

more
    • Anyone travelling to Stuttgart from Darmstadt on 30th Dezember ?

Darmstadt Dec 27, 2016 at 6:04 AM

Anyone travelling to Stuttgart from Darmstadt on 30th Dezember 2016?

I am looking for some cheap way to travel since the Trains and Bus are not so cheap from Darmstadt and some company !

more
    • manikahmed's Profile Photo

3 Days Trip in 1st week of Feb 2017

Germany Dec 24, 2016 at 1:25 AM

Hi Members,

Can you please help me to plan the trip for 3 days in Germany. I know the time is very short but I would like to get the most out of it in 3 days. I am travelling from Dubai and will go to London after that. Which city I should land in and how to get the most out of it in 3 days?

more
    • long term parking near Flensburg bahnhof

by tonytraynor Online Now May 11, 2015 at 5:55 AM

Any long term (4 days) parking near Flensburg bahnhof that doesnt cost a fortune, thanks for any help Tony

3 Answers May 11, 2015 at 9:42 AM
    • Safe Transport from Hamburg Airport - Flensburg University

by sdkind Online Now Aug 26, 2014 at 6:41 AM

I am student going to join in Flensburg university. I will be landing in Hamburg and travel to Flensburg. Pls tell me a safe and comfortable mode of transport since I will be having quite a good amount of luggages.

3 Answers Aug 26, 2014 at 11:07 PM
    • flowers and gardening+

by Gisela74 Online Now Apr 11, 2014 at 7:08 AM

hi :) My family anf I are going to Flensburg over Eastern.. Im a garden freak...my question is : are there any, Garden Centers, flower market or nurseryschools in Flensburg? :)

1 Answer Apr 14, 2014 at 12:35 PM
    • SCHLESWIG HOLSTEIN -- HOTEL SUGGESTIONS

by Dr.Lo Online Now May 22, 2007 at 5:49 AM

We are looking for a hotel for 4 people (2 adults - 2 kids) in either Flensburg or elsewhere in Schleswig Holstein. (we plan to drive back from a day at Legoland in Billund, Denmark, and want a nice but reasonable hotel someplace after we cross the border (Denmark hotels seem to be significantly more expensive). Clean and good breakfast are the 2 primary requirements (but I have never run into a "dirty" German hotel thus far ...). Not too far off the autobahn would be nice ....

3 Answers May 25, 2007 at 11:11 AM
    • I Need some tips

by goingtoflensburg Online Now Jun 28, 2006 at 4:39 AM

Im going to Flensburg this weekend, I once went there and I found a great big mall, with restaurants+ public toilets+ baby clothing stores and a big supermarket all in one..I just can not remember the name, but for sure was very close to the fronteer (denmark-Germany) and I would like a little help to find the place