VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Flekkefjord

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Getting to the Airport

Molde Jan 1, 2017 at 4:26 PM

I'm wondering if anyone can tell me how best to get to the airport, or to the Hertz dealership near or at the airport. I'll be arriving where the cruise ships bring their passengers, so I assume I'll be able to walk to the trafikterminalen bus station to catch a bus. I found the schedule for the Eide bus (I think) and it looks like a bus goes there about once or twice an hour in the morning on weekdays.

Are there any other alternatives? About how much would a cab cost to go from the center of Molde to the airport, and are they readily available near the bus terminal and/or where the cruise ships dock (or bring their passengers)?

more
    • Time For Flight

Bodø Jan 3, 2017 at 10:27 AM

The ferry will be arriving from Moskenes at 10:00 am. Our flight will be at 12:40 pm. Is that enough time to return car rental and check in for flight? Thank you.

more

Near Flekkefjord

• Bus connections

by derekturner80 Online Now Dec 20, 2012 at 8:05 AM

we require picking up a Bus from Stravanger Airport on April 19th 2013 ,we land at 12-30pm-- to take us to Flekkefjord and a return on following monday morning --can any one give us this imformation --thank you Derek

1 Answer Dec 20, 2012 at 8:31 AM
    • UMHAMMER

by derekturner80 Online Now Oct 28, 2012 at 12:52 PM

Sorry -asked earlier for help in finding a place , thought it was called UNHAMMER
      in Flekkefjord Area ..
      now believe was called UMHAMMER ,thanks to person whom replied , hope this may help you find it .....Derek in UK

2 Answers Oct 29, 2012 at 12:50 PM
    • Trip to Flekkefjord

by derekturner80 Online Now Oct 28, 2012 at 4:20 AM

I,m coming to look at where my Ancestors lived , at Unhammer, can any one tell me how to get there from my Hotel in Flekkefjord , be there April 19th , My name is Olsen, will be staying a short while ....

1 Answer Oct 28, 2012 at 11:39 AM
    • Derek Trip

by derekturner80 Online Now Oct 5, 2012 at 12:45 PM

Require how the best way to travel from Radisson Bleau Hoteln in Stravanger --to Flekkefjord and return, hoping this will take place April 2013.

1 Answer Oct 6, 2012 at 1:08 AM
    • Bus Transportation

by AndrewPBreychak Online Now Mar 6, 2011 at 8:26 AM

Please send me an up-to-date bus schedule from Flekkefjord to Sola airport or a web site that I can obtain this information from.
      I will be visting Flekkefjord & Stavanger from 19jul 11 to 16aug 11
      Your help will be most appreciated.

Thank You
      Andrew

1 Answer Mar 6, 2011 at 11:42 AM
    • Torp airport to Flekkefjord

by LondonJohnnnie Online Now Aug 22, 2009 at 4:24 AM

What is the quickest and easiest way to travel from Torp airport to Flekkefjord.
      I understand there are fast rail services and it doesn't matter if it stops at a station not too far from Flekkefjord, as our friends could pick us up

1 Answer Aug 22, 2009 at 4:55 AM
    • Kayak/Canoe

by Samwize Online Now May 10, 2007 at 3:56 PM

Is there somewhere in town to rent a kayak or canoe? I like the idea of paddling the fjord... looks pretty.

1 Answer May 11, 2007 at 9:23 AM