VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Finestrat

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• TravelingSue's Profile Photo

transfer from cruise terminal to hotel

Barcelona Feb 1, 2017 at 6:51 AM

A friend and I are coming to Barcelona and needing to get transportation from cruise terminal to hotel. I need to know of any transfer companies in Barcelona and also any recommendations for nice but not too expensive hotels that are centrally located. Also will be in Barcelona for 3 days, so would like recommendations for shopping. Thanks for the info.

more
    • csuresh's Profile Photo

Travelling for two days - itinerary help

Majorca Island Feb 1, 2017 at 7:48 AM

I am on a 3 day trip to Spain spending day 1 in Barcelona then flying to Palma. I will also rent a car to travel around. Can you please help me with places that I can choose - how to split my 2 days?

more
    • bergensanne's Profile Photo

Nice area to stay in?

Minorca Island Feb 16, 2017 at 2:59 PM

Hello fellow travellers!
      We're a family of four going to Menorca for a week in July - we've never been before and would appreciate advice on where to look for accommodation. We're looking for a quiet village/town by the sea - away from any big resorts. Any good suggestions? We found a lovely flat in Cala Morell, but we can't quite figure out if there are any restaurants/grocery shops at all, or if it's all residential. The kids are 14 and 17 so might be nice for them if it's not completely deserted :) We'd really appreciate any suggestions!

Best wishes from Anne :)

more
    • Coastal development

by silverysteve Online Now Aug 9, 2007 at 1:13 AM

With the city of Villajoyosa moving west to Playa Del Torres, former campsites, does anyone know who the developers are, are they the same ones destroying La Calle De Finistrat?

• getting married in finestrat

by 1ANDY Online Now Apr 13, 2005 at 10:54 AM

can anybody help me. me and my partner want to get married in finestrat next year if you know anybody thats got married in finestrat a contact number would be great as im not very good on computer i need help on getting started vicars,rules and regs,licences etc any help would be greatfully received thanks andy

1 Answer Jun 14, 2005 at 3:58 PM