Travel Answers

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Morocco 14 hours ago

We are considering transportation options from Marrakech to Fez and looking into renting a car. We plan on traveling from Marrakech via the N9 and N10 to Ouarzazate, Skoura and Tinghir. Stopping in Merzouga for an overnight camel safari and continuing onto Fez. We can take up to 5 or 6 days to travel this distance if enough points of interest along this route warrant making it a leisurely journey. Has anyone done a similar route with a rental car and would you recommend renting a 4X4 or would a compact car be sufficient. Thank you

• Essaouira weather n bars

Morocco Oct 9, 2016 at 10:18 AM

In late November can weather be pleasant. are there bars n clubs like marrakech

• magicpam's Profile Photo

Day trip from Malaga to Tangier

Tangier Oct 5, 2016 at 7:34 PM

A friend and I will be staying at a resort for a week this month and want to make a day trip to Tangier. Any suggestions, tips or recommendations highly appreciated. We are two avid travelers, women in our 60s and we love seeing the world.

• maria.hamlaoui's Profile Photo

morocco visit

Morocco Sep 28, 2016 at 1:42 PM

hello i am looking to book to visit morocco Marrakech Menara
      next year in June ill be with my husband witch he is Algerian and i am British
      always wanted to visit the county was going to book go to turkey but i been there and want to visit morocco
      can anyone tell me a bit about the county as ill be flying from Algeria with my husband as it will be easier instead off us meeting in morocco
      thanks any information will be helpful :)

Near Figuig

• no tour will go there we want to what do you think of the hire a car and driver option ???

by CarolD39 Online Now Nov 2, 2014 at 8:15 PM

We are not poor BUT we are NOT rich what we love is feeling, seeing, being part of what is real. Every time we come away from a trip, it makes me/us re evaluate, appreciate, what we have .
      We are fortunate to have friends all over the world that we would not have if we had not reached out to the distant parts of the world.
      I am no stranger to travel and what I LOVE is when you meet someone, eye to eye face to face ...... you can see the same reflection, the same mind the same wants and needs,
      I have never felt so aware of life and i love it ,
      The further away from my here and the closer i get to (there) the less stuff has a hold on me and the more people grow on me.
      i know there are issues, everyone knows that but i am no one special and i have no agenda i just love to learn and experience the goodness that each culture has to offer.

5 Answers Nov 3, 2014 at 6:22 AM
    • DavidV28's Profile Photo

A hotel in Boudenib?

by DavidV28 Online Now Sep 18, 2013 at 7:58 AM

Most websites I've found, claim that there are NO hotels or restaurants in either Boudenib or Bouanane.
      A friend of mine has told me that there is one small hotel in Boudenib: 'Hotel Hamada Guir' Can you tell me anything about this hotel?

In Figuig, I know about the 4 major hotels including the Hotel Figuig, but what other hotels are there, the ones not named in my guidebook? Also, what about cafes and places to eat?

I am coming to Figuig near the end of October, and I want to stay for one week.

Please write to me at

Thank you very much,
      David Vickery

10 Answers Jun 25, 2015 at 5:09 AM
    • DavidV28's Profile Photo

Figuig: End of October weather?

by DavidV28 Online Now Sep 17, 2013 at 10:15 AM

Middle of last November I was in Merzouga, where I found the weather quite comfortable although there was a bit of rain and a windstorm.

I'm now starting to make plans to travel from my home in Taroudant to Figuig, where I would like to stay maybe a week.

I've heard about the heavy rains and flooding that does occur in Figuig at times.
      At what time of year does that usually take place? Is there a danger of such an occurrence at the end of October?
      Yes, I know, weather is unpredictable anywhere these days, but still...

And thanks very much for your advice!

4 Answers Sep 18, 2013 at 8:44 AM