Ferragudo

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Excited about forthcoming trip to area

by KarynH1 Online Now Aug 3, 2015 at 2:39 PM

Does anyone know of any fishing trips from the area or any other local boat trips? Also I would appreciate any advice on the local transport to other areas in the Algarve which would allow for possible day trips.

2 Answers Aug 9, 2015 at 4:45 AM
    • getting from ferragudo to portimao

by Andrew.cicco Online Now Jun 17, 2015 at 3:31 AM

what is the easiest way to travel from ferragudo to portimao we are a family a 5 also what is the cheapest mode of transport we have never been before so have no knowledge of the area

2 Answers Jun 17, 2015 at 5:27 PM
    • Where to watch Champions league football in Feragudo

by katf13 Online Now Aug 30, 2013 at 5:53 AM

Hi im arriving on October 1st and that evening there are big champions league matches, would anyone be able to tell if there are any bars to watch this in

4 Answers Aug 30, 2013 at 10:07 AM
    • gym

by mharri Online Now Jul 16, 2013 at 4:09 AM

Hi there, Sorry, just lost the page where I asked a question. I was wondering if there are any local gyms open to the public in ferragudo? Thanks

1 Answer Jul 16, 2013 at 7:26 AM
    • gym

by mharri Online Now Jul 16, 2013 at 4:09 AM

Hi there, Sorry, just lost the page where I asked a question. I was wondering if there are any local gyms open to the public in ferragudo? Thanks

• xmas

by christinej Online Now Oct 12, 2011 at 2:22 AM

Are there any restaurants open xmas day and what time does the local Intermarche shut

2 Answers Oct 14, 2011 at 3:49 PM
    • Ferragudo - anyone help please?

by brianriceisnumberone Online Now Mar 27, 2008 at 5:54 AM

Hi, I couldn't find a ferragudo forum, so I thought I would try here! We're dithering about booking two weeks at Vitors Village complex in Ferragudo. We have a 2 year old son. I am trying to get my head around the location of it. Specifically, how far is to the nearest nice beach? The main beach (praia grande) looks really nice, but I can't tell if people swim there or not, with it appearing to be on the river.

Also, can anyone give me a true estimation of how long it would take to walk into the main village (square / harbour etc) from Vitors?

Many thanks in advance etc..

4 Answers Dec 23, 2008 at 3:23 AM
    • Ferragudo old bridge

by bertove Online Now Jan 14, 2008 at 12:25 PM

This winter, as for the last eight,we will be back in Ferragudo and I would like to know if the old brige to Portimao has been reopen. Thank you

1 Answer Jan 16, 2008 at 3:21 PM
    • Dinosaur footprints

by 66eclair Online Now Dec 4, 2007 at 2:20 AM

Have been to Praia Grande beach many times.Where exactly are these footprints?

• Satine40's Profile Photo

train station!

by Satine40 Online Now May 24, 2006 at 7:16 AM

Has anyone taken the train to Ferragudo? - I have found the cp.pt site, that says there is a train there, but there are no details of where the station is - if indeed there is a station - maybe it is just a platform! I need to know if I can pay on the train, and how close to Ferragudo town the station is
      thanx

3 Answers Jun 10, 2006 at 3:40 AM
    • Holiday in September

by Milla12 Online Now Jan 24, 2006 at 11:31 AM

Hi there, Can anyone tell me about Ferragudo and the surrounding area. My Husband and I are thinking about going there for either one, or two, week Holiday. To start we want to find out more ie. restaurants, beaches etc. Anything would be of a great help.
      Many thanks.

1 Answer Mar 25, 2006 at 8:21 AM