Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina Travel Answer Locations

• Drugness's Profile Photo

Question for a local...

Konjic Aug 5, 2016 at 4:10 PM

Hello
      Can anyone who is a resident or who knows this area quite well please drop me a private message please?
      Many thanks
      DG

• WIRE IN ZENICA

Zenica Jul 26, 2016 at 4:32 AM

hello, where can I find Silver and square and half round wire? I make wrapping wire and many people said me in Zenica I can find wire in silver and copper too, please help me
      thanks
      Rita

• Organized day trips to Una National Park from Bihac

Bihac Jul 7, 2016 at 12:29 PM

Hello,

we want to visit Bosnia in August without a car. We want to stay in Bihac for two nights.
      Are there travel agencies where we can book an organized one day trip to Una National Park to see the waterfalls etc.?
      (We don´t want to do a rafting tour).

Thanks for information,

Danny

3 Answers Jul 7, 2016 at 10:58 PM
    • Taxi from Fojnica to Prokosko

Fojnica Aug 27, 2015 at 1:34 PM

Hello, is there any taxi/car rental from fojnica to prokosko?

3 Answers Aug 28, 2015 at 4:41 AM
    • Split to Medjugorje

Medjugorje Jun 16, 2015 at 10:04 AM

We arrive in Split (3 of is in our family) on a Wednesday in July at 11:05 am.
      What is the best way to get to Medjugorje at that point (sounds like we just missed the bus, which I belives departs at 10:50am. with the next next one at 17:20 if my info is correct). Any suggestions for getting to Medjugorje (Quo Vadis) without waiting for the next but at 17:20? Wondering if you can use Uber and if that would make sense vs. if there is another bus, etc. ??? Thanks for your input

1 Answer Jun 16, 2015 at 6:03 PM
    • upit za smještaj

Kupres Jan 8, 2015 at 10:03 AM

Gradska kavana?
      Nudi li još uvijek uslugu noćenja?

2 Answers Jan 8, 2015 at 2:16 PM
    • Sarajevo - Mostar Train 2014

Mostar Dec 5, 2014 at 11:24 AM

I am planning to take train from Sarajevo to Mostar on December. I am trying to find the departure / arrival time, but cannot find the definitive answer. So far I could find is the train leave Sarajevo at 6:51 and arrives Mostat at 9:26. Is this correct? Also how much is the train ticket?

2 Answers Dec 5, 2014 at 1:49 PM
    • Bus Aeropuerto Dubrovnik a Estacion Terminal Autobus Mostar West

Mostar Nov 9, 2014 at 8:28 AM

Que compañia de buses va desde el aeropuerto de dubrovnik a la terminal de autobuses de mostar west?
      saben horarios y como abonarlo por internet? desde Argentina. Muchas gracias !!

1 Answer Nov 9, 2014 at 12:19 PM
    • visa reqiremant for medugorje

Medugorje Oct 1, 2014 at 10:09 PM

if we want to go to medgjorje from italy via ancona split ferry which all visas we wil require . we will be taking schengan visa .on way back we are flying from split to munich

thanks
      robin

5 Answers Oct 6, 2014 at 12:11 PM
    • jonathanbarker's Profile Photo

Taking time to visit Pocitelj

Pocitelj Sep 29, 2014 at 8:59 AM

At the end of October, I am hoping to visit Pocitelj while I am staying in Mostar. In 2012 Maya Sar, who was representing BIH in that years Eurovision Song contest, made an accompanying video to the song "Korake ti znam". The last part of the video was made in Pocitelj, and even featured the tower when a treble-clef is placed on the top. This I hope is not off topic as that is one of the reasons I want to see the city. I have seen a comment from 2005, that there are buses from Mostar? Is the service still as good. Can anyone recommend a good place for a lunch or a drink. Thank you

11 Answers Oct 20, 2014 at 8:02 AM
    • slometa's Profile Photo

Bicycle on train

Mostar Sep 5, 2014 at 6:18 AM

We will arrive by bike to Mostar at the end of September and would like to go from Mostar to Sarajevo (and then further to Zagreb) by train. I aske to the railway station via their e-mail if it is possible to take the bike on the train (and how much it would cost) but I don't get the answer (even after second mail). I was trying to find the information elsewhere, but no results... Does anyone of you have this information? I would be grateful!
      Thanks.

14 Answers Sep 9, 2014 at 1:31 PM
    • Who wants to share aTaxi from Split to Medugorje on 09.July.2014 ???

Medugorje Jul 2, 2014 at 1:43 PM

Hi all,
      I will be there in Split at 10:15 (at the airport, flight from Warsaw, Poland). If you want to share a taxi from Split to Medugorie on 09.July please send me an email: seymour22-a-.interia.pl (change '-a-' with '@' please :)

kind regards
      Tomek

• Medjugorie taxi share

Medugorje Jun 25, 2014 at 9:10 AM

Hi guys! I'm planning to go to Medjugorie at the beginning of august, but to come back is pretty difficult to connect buses with flight. is there anyone going from Medju to Dubrovnik or Split the 5th or 6th of august and want to share taxi? sharing is cheap. thank you

• Shopping Malls in Mostar

Mostar Jun 23, 2014 at 4:35 PM

I am going to Medjugorje in two weeks time and want to vist Mostar,Can anyone tell me which is the best value shopping Mall for clothes to bring home for my grandchildren.Also how much would it cost for a taxi from Mostar to Medjugorje in the evening thank you for your help
      Liz
      Ireland

• Zadar to Mostar

Mostar Jun 18, 2014 at 4:23 AM

I am on an organised tour with a free day in Zadar and would love to be able to do a day trip into Mostar.I do not have my own transport. What public transport is available? or organised day trips? I will be in Zadar on October 11th 2014

2 Answers Jun 18, 2014 at 4:41 PM
    • Accommodation in Bihac

Bihac Jun 14, 2014 at 6:06 AM

Hello! I will be in Bihac tonight and tomorrow night and do not have a place to stay yet. I have a tent with me, but I understand that there is are many landmines in the area, so should I consider wild camping out of the question? I haven't been able to find any hostels listed online for Bihac, are there any? If not, I am looking for suggestions of a place to stay, I would like to pay no more than 25 or 30 euro per night. Thanks!

2 Answers Jun 15, 2014 at 9:01 AM
    • jajce, flood impact

Jajce May 21, 2014 at 9:47 PM

Anyone know if the floods have impacted jajce from a travelers prospective? Meaning roads, access etc? Thanks very much!

3 Answers May 24, 2014 at 1:03 PM
    • mostar to zagreb

Mostar May 20, 2014 at 1:41 PM

how much does it cost by bus

• salim905's Profile Photo

About Blagaj Tekeji

Mostar Mar 18, 2014 at 1:36 PM

Can I ask a question about Blagaj Tekeji? Which bus drives there from Mostar? Where are we can get on it (and buy ticket)? Thanks for your advices

3 Answers Mar 19, 2014 at 9:31 AM

Travnik Bus Station

Travnik Mar 15, 2014 at 3:46 AM

hi!

I want to go Travnik from Sarajevo, Where is the Travnik Bus Station?

Also, I will stay at "Garni Motel Aba". I wonder if I can get off there ?

Thanks..

2 Answers Mar 15, 2014 at 7:50 AM

"Mostar" or "Mostar Ter." ?

Mostar Mar 13, 2014 at 10:56 AM

I will go Mostar from Sarajevo by train. I want to get off that "besides the Mostar bus station". Which one?

"Mostar" or "Mostar Ter." ?

7 Answers Mar 16, 2014 at 5:28 AM

Which bus companies are going to Travnik from Sarajevo?

Travnik Mar 13, 2014 at 8:39 AM

Hi;
      My parents will be Sarajevo next week and they will cross Travnik. But we can't find proper information about bus companies. Which bus companies are going to Travnik from Sarajevo? And where the Bus drop off us (in Travnik)? Do you know their time table?
      I would appreciate if you write a detailed.. Thanks :)

4 Answers Mar 16, 2014 at 5:23 AM
    • How to get from Mostar to Novaljia

Mostar Feb 20, 2014 at 9:46 AM

Hello I am going interrailing in the summer and will need to get from Mostar to Novalja for a festival. What is the best way to do this? does anyone know bus routes that are good to take?
      Thank you!

2 Answers Feb 20, 2014 at 10:29 AM
    • From Srebrenik to Serbia by bus or train

Srebrenik Jan 12, 2014 at 3:30 AM

Looks like a lovely place! How would I get Srebrenik to Serbia by bus or train? Thanks,

4 Answers Jan 13, 2014 at 6:36 AM
    • Share a taxi

Medugorje Oct 27, 2013 at 10:08 AM

I shall be arriving at Dubrovnik on Nov 2 at approx 18.15hrs. Anyone arriving at the same time and want to share a taxi to Medjugore? Thanks

2 Answers Oct 29, 2013 at 2:04 PM
    • Best driving route dubrovnik to mostar

Mostar Oct 11, 2013 at 7:10 AM

Best driving route dubrovnik to mostar

2 Answers Oct 21, 2013 at 7:50 PM
    • nikolas4squid's Profile Photo

Bus and Bags at Pocitelj

Pocitelj Sep 4, 2013 at 1:42 PM

I really want to visit Pocitelj on my way from Mostar to Neum, but I am wondering what I can do with my suitcase while I am there (I certainly don't want to lug it up that hill!). Also, while I know that the highway buses list Pocitelj on their schedules, I remember reading somewhere that they either do not pick up or leave off passengers (not including the Mostar #41 bus).

An alternative would be to leave my suitcase in Mostar, go down to Pocitelj, see it, then head back to Mostar, and then take a bus back down to Neum. That seems a lot of backtracking.

Well, if anyone has any ideas, let me know. Thanks.

5 Answers Sep 8, 2013 at 9:45 PM
    • Ali baba closed?

Mostar Aug 19, 2013 at 3:41 PM

I found that ali baba cave bar but it seemed to be closed... Any idea why?!

1 Answer Sep 2, 2013 at 6:33 AM
    • LyzeOfKiel's Profile Photo

Kravice Waterfall

Mostar Aug 19, 2013 at 3:02 PM

Does anyone know how to go to Kravice Waterfall from Mostar? Is there any public transport like bus or train going there? Thanks!

6 Answers Aug 21, 2013 at 3:57 PM
    • nikolas4squid's Profile Photo

Buses to Stolac

Stolac Aug 12, 2013 at 4:23 AM

I see the beginning of a description of buses to Stolac from Mostar and Capljina, but the links to the rest of the info don't work. Anyone have any information on schedules or routes to and from Stolac?

6 Answers Sep 6, 2013 at 8:42 PM