change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Blackhair34's Profile Photo

TRansportation

Taormina 18 hours ago

I shall be in Taormina in the middle of October. How often do buses go to Taormina from Catania? I have searched on the internet and it seems that last bus is 19.45pm.It means I have to wait for two hours.

Is there any opportunity except hiring a taxi? Is it possible sharing a taxi with other passengers? I shall be solo traveller and I want to make sure before I go.

I shall be very appreciated if you help me.
      Thanks,

Özlem from Istanbul

more
    • Newquay56's Profile Photo

Airport to Aci Trezza

Catania Aug 3, 2016 at 11:54 AM

Hi, I wondered how straightforward it was to catch a bus from the airport to Aci Trezza as the taxi fare seems a bit steep. Our flight comes in at approx 10am and the return flight is at approx 10.30.Thanks for help!

more
    • Wineries near Taormina

Sicilia Aug 3, 2016 at 5:52 AM

Hi, we will be in Taormina in October and have the choice of 3 different wineries on our tour. Just trying to figure out which one to go on. Our choices are: Gambino?, Barone Di Villagrande?, or Benati? Obviously there are other sites we would like to see there as well. If anyone can help us with this, I would appreciate it. Thank you in advance.

more
    • Planning for Sicily Trip

Taormina Aug 23, 2016 at 4:38 PM

Sicily for five days, renting a car in Catania, driving to Piazza Armerina and Agriegento. Overnight there and visit Ragusa before dropping off the car in Catania. 2 days with Viator to Taormina and Syracuse. Are we trying to do too much? Should we forget Viator? Thanks.

more
    • lstobart's Profile Photo

Getting Into Palermo

Palermo Aug 4, 2016 at 2:46 PM

My English speaking-only in-laws and my wife will be flying into Palermo and making their way to the train station to go to Cefalu. Any general tips or thoughts on getting out of the airport and catching the train? Do's & don't's etc. Thanks.

more