Faritanin' i Toliara

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Crocodiles around Lemur Island??

Andasibe Aug 30, 2016 at 7:28 PM

I know it's only about 10 metres by boat to get to Lemur Island and I've read that an island a little further away has ringtail lemurs. Are there crocodiles in the water around the islands where the lemurs are or just in the crocodile farm itself? Thanks!

more

Popular Faritanin' i Toliara Travel Answer Locations

• rhbphoto's Profile Photo

Ifaty for a few days

Ifaty Apr 29, 2016 at 6:44 AM

We are considering a trip to Madagascar for 2017. Our guide has put together an itinerary that would end in Ifaty. We have the option to add days there. Is this a good peaceful beach to just hang out and perhaps snorkel for two or three or four days or is it just a beach with a fishing village that is nice for a day?
      Thanks

1 Answer Apr 29, 2016 at 10:12 AM
    • rhbphoto's Profile Photo

Thoughts on Ifaty

Ifaty Apr 28, 2016 at 6:06 AM

Starting to plan our next trip, for 2017 and Madagascar is a possibility. Recently we have always planned our trips to include a few days of "rehab" to relax and digest our travels before returning home. Often we find our selves on some wonderful beach. So is Ifaty a place to unwind and basically contemplate palm trees and blue surf? Snorkeling is a bonus. Thanks.

6 Answers Apr 29, 2016 at 6:26 AM
    • Vatslav1107's Profile Photo

We will go in January to Morondavu-your consultations are necessary

Morondava Nov 10, 2015 at 5:46 AM

Prompt please, what beaches near Morondava. Where you will recommend beach rest in Morondava? What you will advise on inexpensive housing?

1 Answer Nov 10, 2015 at 9:08 AM
    • Getting to Madagascar from Europe

Toliara Feb 18, 2005 at 2:06 PM

Hi, Does anyone know a cheap way to get to Madagascar from anywhere in Europe? Thanks, Despina

4 Answers Mar 25, 2005 at 1:53 AM