change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• what's closer

Hurghada Sep 9, 2016 at 11:16 AM

Hi there

I'm due to travel to hurghada, staying along safaga Rd, was wondering what is closer sheraton street or the mall, and what the rough cab fare would be
      many thanks
      ian

more
    • OmarAlhadji's Profile Photo

Ferry boat Port of Beirut (Lebanon) to Alexandria (Egypt)

Alexandria Sep 21, 2016 at 2:03 PM

I would like to find out about ferry service between Port of Beirut to Alexandria. Any info of ferry providers cost immigration paper requirement and security matters will be highly appreciated.

Omar

more
    • what's closer

Hurghada Sep 12, 2016 at 12:19 AM

Hi there

I'm due to travel to hurghada very soon, staying along safaga Rd.

Could some one tell me what's nearer sheraton st or the senzo mall, so I can purchase a data card ASAP

Many thanks
      ian

more
    • alexandria and pyramids

Egypt Sep 21, 2016 at 6:18 AM

Hi,
      I'm visiting Egypt this October. I'm gonna stay in Cairo for 05 days.
      I'd love to visit the pyramids as well as the light house in Alexandria if it still exists and other anciant sites.
      my concern is , is it better to see the pyramids on the second day since i'll get to cairo late in theevening the first day or is it better to visit them the last day? also i'll book a hotel in Gezira or downtown cairo , which one is better? what's the best means of transportation to get from there to the pyramids.
      as far as Alexandria is concerned. Is one day enough sightseeing and what are the places i should go to. Do i go to Alexandria by bus or by train.
      thank you in advance for your valuable advice

more
    • kkey1030's Profile Photo

not just antiquities

Egypt Sep 1, 2016 at 11:24 AM

So I'm excitedly waiting for a planned and scheduled trip to Cairo and a Nile cruise in October. I realize that most of my time in Eqypt will be spent looking at things that are thousands of years old. But I would also like to experience modern life in Egypt--at least a little! I hate the idea of visiting a country and not getting any idea of what it's like to be a citizen in current times. And while most of my time is scheduled for me on the tour, I do have a couple of days with hours of free time--one full half day in Cairo for instance, and a morning in Aswan.

I was especially interested in touring/ visiting the Parliament meeting house...just to see the building. I'm traveling solo on this trip (and that's why I booked a tour package), and I don't speak much Arabic (mostly please and thank you). I understand that I'm not really going to get a true idea of common life among the people of Cairo by spending one afternoon, but do you have a suggestion of how I could maybe get a few glimpses of "real life" while I am there? I'm truly fascinated by other cultures. Do I just go to a plaza in the middle of town, eat from food vendors and observe? Do I find a "visitor's bureau" of some sort and watch a presentation?

Ideas?

more
    • lclaudio's Profile Photo

White desert and NEW White desert

by lclaudio Online Now Feb 9, 2013 at 7:46 AM

HI again....continuing searching a lot...i found a tour-company(and only they do such a kind of tour, at least it was i found til now) that do a tour getting a site that they call "New White desert".....does someone Know if is there a different place on white desert with that name....the place, if exists, has a different visual(i mean a relief) from the rest?

many thank's again

luiz

4 Answers Mar 9, 2013 at 3:19 AM
    • lclaudio's Profile Photo

tour white desert-leaving Cairo-Getting Luxor

by lclaudio Online Now Feb 9, 2013 at 7:36 AM

HI...Does anyone know if is possible make a tour via White desert from Cairo, ending Luxor.....if so, any suggestions of companies-tours related?

many thank's in advance

luiz rio brazil

3 Answers Feb 28, 2013 at 7:13 PM