Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• camille_texier's Profile Photo

Video: cycling day on Rottnest Island

Rottnest Island 1 hours ago

Hi everybody !

I am a traveller since 2014, and got to spend a day on this beautiful island, Rottnest Island. Grab a bike and come have a look on the experiences you can get overthere: youtube.com/watch?v=iztb-cp3...

About Rottnest Island: So, this little 19km2 piece of earth swam away (not too far, just a few miles) from Australia a while ago, like 7 000 years. The island is ran by about 10 000 Quokkas and some humans, a hundred of them. Surely the reason why a guy named Willem de Vlamingh decided to call it "Rotte Nest", for "rat's nest" (he made a point, those little marsupials really look like the love combination of a kangaroo and a rat). Then, add 500 000 annual human visitors, over 60 beaches, 135 species of tropical fish and 20 of coral, a very few seals, whales and dolphins, you get Rottnest Island ! Just so you know, Rottnest is now an A-class reserve, which is the best level of protection for public land.

more
    • Motorhome in Sydney

Sydney Nov 23, 2016 at 6:04 AM

Where can I stand with a motorhome in sydney for a couple days around new years eve ?
      Thx in advance

more
    • Bring strawberry to phil.

Australia Nov 11, 2016 at 3:55 PM

Hi, im going back to the Philippines next week, im here in Australia, i want to know if i can bring a strawberry from australia going to Philippines?

more
    • What is best way to get to cruise ship terminal from Adelaide Downtown

Adelaide Nov 8, 2016 at 12:19 PM

With two large suitcases would you be able to use train. Is there a shuttle bus or have to use taxi.

more
    • Toddler & baby friendly accommodations

Port Douglas Nov 8, 2016 at 3:05 PM

Hello! We are looking to spend a week in a resort located anywhere from Cairns to Port Douglas. We will have a three year old and a ten month old. Ideally, it would be good to stay in an apartment with a swim out pool frontage so that we can swim and relax whilst the kids are napping. The Sea Temple is a bit on the expensive side, but the Mantra and the Oaks resorts (Port Doug) don't look brilliant.

Does anyone have any other solutions please? Many thanks!

more
    • zaffaran's Profile Photo

How to get to 790 George Street, Haymarket?

Sydney Nov 27, 2016 at 1:25 PM

Dear friends,
      can anyone tell me how to get to Backpackers from the airport by public transport? We'll be quite on a budget and a bit tired after a 23-hour-long journey and wouldn't like to wander around. ;-)
      Thanks a lot for your help,
      Anita

more