change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Malmo to London

Sweden Apr 26, 2016 at 1:22 PM

Hi there,

We're planning a trip to London from Malmo, by train and we're just wondering if, in light of recent border checks being re-introduced, there will be any checks until Brussels ?

Would it be the same case by car as well ?

From what I'm reading checks have only been introduced when travelling back to Sweden. Is that correct ?

Thanks.

more
    • lanef's Profile Photo

To get local currency in Stockholm

Stockholm Apr 11, 2016 at 9:07 AM

Will it make it easier to withdraw Krona from atms in Stockholm if you have a travel card with euros on it? As I will visit Helsinki before Stockholm, I will have a travel card with euros.Thanks

more
    • Additional Transportation?

Hönö Apr 19, 2016 at 1:54 PM

Good Evening. I am from the US and plan on going to the island in the Summer for an event. I am traveling alone and will not have a car. I believe from Gothenberg Central I would take a bus to get to Lilla Varholmen. From there I will take a ferry. What I am trying to figure out - is when I get to Lilla Varholmen is this right where the ferry is? Also can I just board the ferry without a car? Also once I get to Hono island are there taxis?
      Thank you for your help. I am a solo traveler for this event so any help would be helpful. Thank you!

more