Travel Answers
Fåborg

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• ocondi's Profile Photo

Do Bornholm buses run at night? What bus# should I take at 10pm on Saturday?

Bornholm Aug 30, 2016 at 7:04 PM

Hello Frequent Travelers! Would you kindly provide instructions on how to catch the bus at 10pm at night FROM: Baunevej 18, 3720 Aakirkeby, Denmark TO: Tejnvej 25, 3770 Allinge, Denmark?

First Timer to Europe

more
    • Luggage storage at Copenhagen Central Station

Copenhagen Sep 15, 2016 at 12:16 AM

We arrived quite early in the morning at 6.30am and are looking at the option of storing our luggages at the central station lockers before our 3pm check-in at the apartment we booked. We are a group of 8 people with 8 pcs of medium size luggage and a few hand luggages. Would we are concern 1) re availability of lockers for a group like us. Is there a possibility that they will be full? 2) Are they simple coin operated lockers?

more
    • Bus from Copenhagen to Malmo

Copenhagen Sep 20, 2016 at 11:33 PM

We are staying at an Amagertorv apartment not far from Kongens Nytorv. Found online info that says Greyhound bus 999 departs from Kongens Nytorv to Malmo, about 6 times on weekdays and 3 times on Sat. We plan to go on a thursday. But this website only shows 3 times
      www.graahundbus.dk/

Do anyone happens to have the departure times for weekday? Or is it just 3 departures on weekdays?

more
    • transportation

by jojemama Online Now May 31, 2010 at 8:32 AM

How do you get from the ferry from Aero to the train station at Sonderborg?

2 Answers Jun 5, 2010 at 3:43 PM
    • How can I rent a low cost room in Faaborg for 3 nights in March?

by johngrant Online Now Feb 11, 2009 at 1:27 PM

I need a low cost room to rent in Faaborg for 3 nights in March when I visit my son, as he has no room I can stay in. I am now 77 years old so I am not looking for a yong peoples place , bt a room that is fairly qiet and OK for an old man. Can anyone help with a recommendation here? Many thanks for any help. I live in England at Hayling Island on the Soth coast, near to portsmoth. John

1 Answer Feb 11, 2009 at 3:19 PM
    • my visit to Faaborg in March 2009

by johngrant Online Now Feb 11, 2009 at 1:15 PM

Can I stay at the Faaborg Hostel,?. as I wish to visit my son and his family in Faaborg and they have no room to accomodate me. Please let me know how far ahead I have to reserve a room at the Hostel and what the price is please. Thanks.
      John Grant