Travel Answers

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• VOA to shenzhen

Shenzhen Oct 18, 2016 at 8:55 PM

Hi, I am Indonesian. I will go to Shenzhen via Hongkong in December 2016 with my family,
      is Visa On Arrival (VOA) still available?
      Please kindly advise . Thanks.

• travel to Luang Namtha

Kunming Oct 18, 2016 at 3:22 AM

In December we would like to travel from Kunming to Luang Namtha. To save time, we would like to hire a car and driver. Does anybody know approximate cost, time of travel and possible companies to contact please.
      Many thanks

• Suzanne_M's Profile Photo

Anyang Oct 8, 2016 at 10:44 AM

i would like to go away on vacation in DECEMBER-JANUARY. i can leave as early as DECEMBER 10, 2016 and return at the latest on JANUARY 8, 2017. i would like to go somewhere SUNNY and HOT, preferably with a BEACH, and NOT (TOO) EXPENSIVE. i would be travelling alone. i am not too fussy about the destination, but a basic minimim would be nice. is there a website that has special deals with last-minute deal on 'surprise' destinations? i heard about that some time ago, but i am not sure where. thanks in advance!
      p.s. i would be leaving from MONTREAL, QUEBEC.

• Manufacturers carved wooden french style table legs

China Oct 15, 2016 at 9:45 PM

Where can I get info regarding factories in China who manufacture carved wooden table legs. It must be accessible from Hong Kong by train. I search but need more info.
      Regards Elze

• Internet and tours

Xi'an Sep 30, 2016 at 7:40 AM

I will be in Xian from 9-15 October this year. I have a few questions:
      - is there a need to configure my Samsung Note to access internet?
      - is it cheaper to use private taxi/driver or to join advertised tours on viator for two senior travellers
      - how to get to Citadines Central Aparthotel from Xian airport?

Appreciate advice. Thank you.

• Beijing Capital International Airport

Beijing Shi Sep 26, 2016 at 7:05 AM

Do you think 60 minutes is enough for international transfer in Terminal 3 at Capital Airport?
      I am landing at 12:25 and the connecting flight is at 13:25, so I have exactly 60 minutes.

• Best day trip to see the Great Wall

China Oct 1, 2016 at 6:12 AM

Hello, we are traveling to Bejiing next week for several days (I know it will be busy as it is a national holiday), but want to know recommendations for best experiences at the Great Wall. We have looked at several tour agencies, it is advised to take a tour with a guide? If so, is it possible to book the trip from our hotel once we arrive, or do we need to book ahead of time? recommendations? thank you.

• Holiday Plan

by Henry35 Online Now Nov 13, 2006 at 2:12 PM

What aspects of a holiday in this city would appeal to a tourist from New Zealand who has already visited and enjoyed immensely Beijing, Miyun, Xian and Hong Kong?

2 Answers Nov 15, 2006 at 12:12 PM