VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Évora Travel Answers

change location

Help please!

by velaana Online Now Mar 29, 2007 at 3:12 PM

Hi! I would like to ask for some help... does anyone knows how can I go from the bus station to the city center? is it a long distance walking? or do you need to catch a bus or a taxi? and my second question is about the accomodation, I ll be spending two months there, does anyone knows where can I rent a room in a share flat??? well, at the moment that´s it :S thanks for your help!

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • Re: Help please!

by Zedevora Online Now Apr 1, 2007 at 10:58 AM

No it´s not a long distance to the center of town. But you can get a taxi a a ,"blue bus". In this case you must buy a ticket, in a machine outside of the station. This ticket costs 1 Euro and is avalaible for all day.
    To rent a room I sugest you to contact the association of the stdudents of unversity of Évora ae.uevora.pt/eventos/eventos...

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: Help please!

by velaana Online Now Apr 7, 2007 at 11:34 AM

Thanks for your answer! I am already in Evora, at the end I walked from the station,and I got a room!

thanks
    Ana

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines