Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Hnag out and make new friends

Johannesburg Sep 18, 2016 at 6:33 PM

Sep 20 - Oct 3 (13 nights)
      1 traveler
      Hi guys
      How are you?

I ll go to Kruger Park in 25 and 26. Someone want to share the car?( i dont know how to drive because is diferrent comparing with brasil)
      I'm going alone in my first time to come to Africa!Long time that i wanted but only now my money and my work allow me. I really want to get into the spirit of Africa xD
      It would be great if someone could show me the city or only hang out.
      My trip is to meet the safaris and the african and boerer culture and travel around the states. I love meeting people and learning their cultures and lifestyles talk with local
      i am extremely excited to arrive in the city!!!!
      Waiting for your hospitality :)

more
    • studying abroad

Cape Town Aug 30, 2016 at 7:24 AM

is studying in western cape a safe option? I've heard alot of bad news and the negative portrayal of s.Africa is a set-back. I wish to study there for a three year period and hope to stay in the university hostels. hope it'll stay safe throughout. Any advice?

more
    • Traveling solo in cape town and looking for company

Cape Town Aug 29, 2016 at 11:48 AM

Hey guys I am in cape town on the 3rd and 4th of September and 10 and 11th of September. I want to see all the great sights of cape town. However I am travelling alone and would like to have some company. So if anyone wants to join.
      best wishes
      konrad

more
    • Driving by bike through the winelands?

South Africa Sep 14, 2016 at 1:07 AM

I'm going to south africa at the end of december and i'm also visiting the winelands.
      Here in Belgium driving by bike is a big thing.
      So i saw online that you can rent bikes in Stellenbosch.
      Now i wondered if it's safe to drive in the winelands. Like from Stellenbosch to Franschoek.
      Would anybody recommand it?

more
    • garos's Profile Photo

2 day iterinary inand around Johannasberg

Johannesburg Sep 7, 2016 at 12:49 PM

hi,

I will be in Johannesburg for just 2 days in the middle of September 16,

Can any one suggest veterinary for 2 days on the 2nd day Leave to cape Town at 20.00 hrs.

Sine I will cover full stretch Animal safari In Kenya I have no plans of goings to Pilensberg or Kruger Park

Pl suggest 2 day itinerary in J'berg

Thank you

more
    • aqazi's Profile Photo

Which Beach Destination?

South Africa Sep 4, 2016 at 5:58 PM

We are at the very early stages of planning our Southern Africa extravaganza and while it was pretty straight forward deciding which game reserves to head for I'm having a hard time figuring out which would be the best beach destination. We're not looking for anything too touristy just a great beach, nice food and maybe something to do in the evening. So far I am looking at Durban, Porto Ouro and Inhambane. I kind of put Durban at the bottom of the list as we'll be back to SA at some point in our lives and Durban is easy to access. Right now I'm favoring Porto Ouro - but Inhambane looks very interesting and we'd be able to drive there from Kruger.

more
    • Photo spots

Province of KwaZulu-Natal Sep 7, 2016 at 12:18 AM

Are there any cool sites or attractions to photograph between Pietermaritzburg and Amanzimtoti?

more
    • Neilspruit airport - Satara

Kruger National Park Sep 12, 2016 at 4:43 AM

Hi,

We have a 7am flight from ORT-Neilspruit, so will land about 8am. That evening we are staying at Satara camp. We were hoping on entering Kruger via Crocodile Bridge and driving up? Is this a bit too optimistic, would we be better advised to enter via Orpen?

Thanks

FS

more
    • garos's Profile Photo

Electricity voltage in South Africa

Cape Town Sep 4, 2016 at 11:22 PM

Hi,

I plan to be in Johannesburg and cape town during September.
      What is the Electricity voltage in South Africa please.
      It is 110 volt or 220 volt . Accordingly I have to carry the adapter.

How about the climate in September. Do I need to bring Summer cloths.
      Any special activity / program in South Africa during the 3rd week of September.

Pl inform

more