change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• schurlif's Profile Photo

cel phone chip upon arrival at airport

Brasil Nov 18, 2016 at 9:28 AM

Even though I myself live in Brazil for 30 years now I don´t know which steps a foreign tourist ( friend of mine from Vienna ) has to take to get a mobile phone chip, register it with the provider and buy credits.... Any quick fix answers asap ? Thx in advance

more
    • bobsnicholson's Profile Photo

Best time of year

Brazil Nov 17, 2016 at 6:27 AM

Is there a best time of the year to visit Iguazu Falls. We are flexible so can go anytime. Regards

more
    • Bridge open yet?

Oiapoque Jul 23, 2014 at 9:57 AM

Anyone know if the bridge is open yet?

Im looking to cross from FG to Brazil in a few months and could use some information

cheers

Kurtis

2 Answers Jul 24, 2014 at 3:01 AM
    • St. George-Cayenne

Oiapoque May 20, 2014 at 10:50 AM

what is the best way and mean of transport to go from Saint George on the Oyapoque to Cayenne in July?
      thank you
      N

• yellow fever

Oiapoque May 20, 2014 at 10:49 AM

I can not do vaccination against yellow fever (but I have a card of exemption to show to authority if needed) , is it very dangerous to go on Oiapoque in July for yellow fever? Is there rainy season in july, are there many mosquitos? Is yellow fever rally endemic there? Is it really easy to get infected? Even if I remain there just for a week (I have to go to St George in Oiapoque in french Guyana)?
      Thank you
      N

• rssternberg's Profile Photo

Whether to Visit Macapa

Macapá Jan 27, 2005 at 8:44 PM

I'm visiting Brazil with my wife for about a week in April using some frequent flyer miles. I'm considering a side trip from Rio, but I think the Amazonia and the Pantanal aren't good choices for us. Is the pororoca best visited from Macapa? Is it worth the trip from Rio? Are there other things to visit in Macapa? Are there better side trips from Rio? Finally, my guide books say nothing of Macapa. Where should be stay?

1 Answer Jan 27, 2005 at 9:37 PM