VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Estado de Tlaxcala

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Best day to visit Teotihuacán

Teotihuacán Feb 14, 2017 at 2:29 PM

Hello! Is there a preferred day to visit Teotihuacan? Our family will be visiting Mexico City during Holy Week from 8-17 April. We are interested in arranging a sky balloon tour above Teotihuacán and furthermore a tour to the pyramids.
      Thank you!

more
    • How is Cancun?

Cancún Feb 4, 2017 at 3:28 PM

Thinking of going to Cancun with my boyfriend in March. How is it there? Is there a lot of college spring breakers? How safe is it? Any advice would be great! And let me know of any good excursions to try. Thank you! :)

more
    • simiritch's Profile Photo

Cancun Airport to Cozumel transportation?

Isla Cozumel Feb 8, 2017 at 11:09 PM

Hi.
      Got a free flight to Cancun, booked it and realized that I really want to be in Cozumel! Now I have a hotel booked in Cozumel (Iberostar) and need to figure out how to get there and back.
      I see a flight with r.t. for only $150, but the times are real bad and I hope to get something that fits my flights in/out of Cancun. Cheaper would be nice if possible.

Any busses that do the whole thing? What are the ferry routes? I guess I can just taxi to the ferry ports.

Thanks. And I hope this hits someone before the site closes. Very sad about that too! Anyone know why VT is closing?

Richard.

more
    • Advice: best way to travel from Tepoztlan to Tlaxcala

Estado de Tlaxcala Mar 24, 2010 at 8:14 PM

HI - From my internet research, there seem to be two ways to make this journey: either one goes from Cuernavaca to Puebla (I think there are buses leaving every hour, but I cannot find out how long the journey takes) and then on to Tlaxcala, or takes a direct bus to Tasquena, then the metro to San Lasaro, and from there a bus to Tlaxcala. Which is the fastest and less painful plan? I have already seen Puebla so that is less interesting for me, although seeing the dancing on Sunday in the zocalo (I missed it by one day due to lack of information) might be interesting to me. Thank you for sharing your experience - Jean

• Was I there in 1986?

San Lucas Tecopilco Feb 10, 2009 at 12:14 PM

In 1986 I traveled to a small town in Mexico, known to me only as San Lucas.

It was located east of Mexico City, not too far from Pueblo, and somewhere near the road that lead on to Veracruz.

I was part of a team that worked on a Methodist church being built at that time.

I want to return to San Lucas, but do not know if Tecopilco is the correct one.

Things that I recall from 1986 that might help: the main street was Cinco de Mayo [partially paved], there was a small stream nearby, we had electricity and running water in the house and we could see what we took to be a "smoking mountain" or volcano from the roof of the church.

Any help appreciated.
      Dave Gaskins
      Temple, TX, USA

1 Answer Feb 10, 2009 at 5:04 PM
    • FIESTAS DE TOROS EN MAYO 2005

Apizaco Apr 8, 2005 at 1:20 PM

WHAT ARE THE DATES FOR THE FIESTAS DE TOROS EN APIZACO, TLAXCALA DURING THE MONTH OF MAY 2005????

ROCK

• qkirk2's Profile Photo

Correspond with us

Estado de Tlaxcala Jan 21, 2004 at 1:05 PM

We would like to visit with some one about Tlaxcala. We travel in Mexico often in Mexico (I am writing a book about the beautiful and surprising in Mexico) and would like to visit Tlaxcala...