Travel Answers
Estado de Quintana Roo

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• How much for chichen it's a,and excursions.

Cancún Oct 8, 2016 at 9:31 AM

Hello everyone,

I would like to know how much some of you paid for your excursions in and around Cancun like for example chicken itza,cenotes,s winning with dolphins etc.

4 Answers Oct 11, 2016 at 4:35 AM
    • long term rentals

Playa del Carmen Sep 17, 2016 at 6:34 PM

what's best way to find long term rentals from 1-3 months ?

local newspapers?

2 Answers Sep 21, 2016 at 7:41 AM
    • Rental Cars in Chetumal

Chetumal Sep 3, 2016 at 4:45 PM

Does anyone know of car rental companies in Chetumal? I haven't been able to find any.

1 Answer Sep 5, 2016 at 1:58 PM
    • weather late july early august...

Playa del Carmen Jul 22, 2016 at 8:49 AM

going next week 30th-aug 6 and seeing very very hot temps... is there much of a breeze ??? sounds unbearable this was the week i could take...

1 Answer Jul 22, 2016 at 3:55 PM
    • seaweed in Mexico Beaches

Tulum Jul 13, 2016 at 7:20 AM

as I'm planning a travel through Mexico ending on Caribbean sea, I'd like to know the actual situation of seaweed in Tulum and Plays del Carmen beaches (last year they were invaded ...)

thanks in advance

3 Answers Jul 27, 2016 at 5:16 AM
    • Locals go? Free wifi spots? Rock climbing?

Isla Cozumel Jun 23, 2016 at 5:25 AM

Hi, im a crew member on a cruise ship that'll be docking in Cozumel every week. I just want to know where the best places locals go for food and entertainment? (Preferably with free wifi). Also, if anyone knows of any rock climbing places? Thanks in advance

2 Answers Jun 23, 2016 at 12:23 PM
    • Whaleshark tour

Isla Holbox Jun 13, 2016 at 3:52 AM

We arrive in Holbox late in the evening (8h). Is it still possible to book a tour for the day after?
      I also tried to contact Turistica Moguel but they didn't answer any mails. Are they still active in this business?
      I'm looking forward to your answer. We're leaving for Mexico in 2 weeks.

• Waiting for someone arriving later at terminal 3

Cancún Jun 11, 2016 at 9:50 PM

I am meeting someone at the Cancun airport who is arriving 2 1/2 hours before my flight. Can they stay in the secured area & go to the gate where I am arriving to wait or do they need to leave immediately & go through customs? If so is there a place on the main floor where we could meet?

2 Answers Jun 12, 2016 at 12:13 PM
    • Taxi/van for hotel to hotel, puerto morelos

Puerto Morelos May 5, 2016 at 8:00 PM

how much does a taxi/van for 6 adults 3 children (7,9,11) charge to go from Now Jade to Now Sapphire Dec. 2016 and can we book in advance and if so is it secure to do it this way?

3 Answers May 6, 2016 at 6:12 PM
    • nicole63's Profile Photo

A Must See?

Puerto Morelos May 2, 2016 at 8:41 AM

I am visiting Puerto Morelos May 6th, 2016. What are a few things I need to see while on my trip? Also, since I wont be renting a car what are the key means of transportation in this area? TYIA!

3 Answers May 3, 2016 at 9:35 AM
    • swptravel's Profile Photo

Cancun - palenque - San Cristobel - Tulum - Cancun

Cancún Apr 30, 2016 at 5:09 PM

Hi, I have about 12 days and would like some suggestions on possible travel itinerary please. I'll need to use public transport or a tour. I fly in and out of Cancun and would like to see ruins and culturally significant areas of this region. Also snorkel or dive cenote. If anyone could make suggestions I'd appreciate it, I don't speak Spanish but happy to freelance . I want to avoid tourist resorts etc. Cheers Sharon

6 Answers May 2, 2016 at 12:23 PM
    • MariusG's Profile Photo

Advice about a day tour

Cancún Apr 24, 2016 at 12:39 PM

For a special occasion I am trying to arrange a day sightseeing tour to include Chichen Itza and surroundings for just the two of us, but most tour companies charge an arm and a leg, maybe because the large vans that they use. Can someone recommend a friendly private tour operator with perhaps smaller car, friendlier price, but still good service?

4 Answers Apr 25, 2016 at 12:22 PM
    • Vacationing in Playa Del Carmen for the first time - Excursions?

Playa del Carmen Apr 19, 2016 at 7:12 AM

My best friend and I will be traveling to Playa Del Carmen the last week of June to the first week of July. We booked it through a travel agency and this will be our first time traveling abroad to Mexico. We booked an all inclusive resort at the Riu Playacar. It seemed to meet most of our preferences: relaxing, somewhat smaller and quieter resort with beach access.

Since we will be staying at an All Inclusive, the food, bedding etc will be taken care of. I imagine some of the nearby amenities (snorkeling, golfing, swimming, etc) will also be included.

We shelled out quite a bit of money for the hotel, so we are looking for fun & affordable excursions/things to do/ places to visit nearby. Free is also nice. :) I've read about the Rio Secreto (~$100 pp?) which looks AMAZING as well as other cenotes. Also saw there were jungle buggy rides, visiting Chichen Itza, Tulum, swimming with dolphins in the ocean, the all inclusive Xplor park etc. I can't list them all because there seems to be so much to do! We really don't know where to begin, and will only be there for a week so we'd like to take advantage of our time there without emptying out our wallets too much...Thanks!

4 Answers Apr 19, 2016 at 5:07 PM
    • whalesharks

Isla Holbox Apr 17, 2016 at 8:40 AM

can i see whalesharks in april

2 Answers Apr 17, 2016 at 12:01 PM
    • Budget for long stay?

Estado de Quintana Roo Apr 13, 2016 at 12:04 PM

My friend and I are planning on buying a one way ticket and stay in Mexico for a few months. He will be doing a diving instructor course and then try to find a job. But how much does it cost per month to stay in this area? Is it easy to find cheap food? What can we espect to pay for renting a small place? At this time we have been mainly looking at Cozumel but nothing is decided yet. Is there a big difference in prices depending on where you go?
      Hope someone is able to answer this! Thanks in advance

1 Answer May 12, 2016 at 2:47 PM
    • Pre-purchase ADO bus tickets from Cancun to Merida?

Cancún Mar 19, 2016 at 11:59 AM

Is there any way to pre-purchase bus tickets from the Cancun airport to Merida? The pre-purcase price is much less but it doesn't seem possible. Does anyone know for sure?

Thank you.

• 5 Days - So Many Things Want To Do

Cancún Mar 13, 2016 at 11:18 AM

We are staying a total of 5 days in Cancun (plus 2 days for flying in and flying out). This is what we want to see/do - we have our own car. Tulum and/or Chichen Itza for pyramids; Cenote; Isle de Muejeres, massages; Playa del Carmen and possibly Cozumel for a day. Anything we could delete/combine in one day? Would like to make it as efficient and fun as possible. If these are too much to do in our short time there, then suggestions on what we should cut out. Is Cozumel worth a one day visit or should we just stay around or outside Cancun? Thought since we were so close.......:) Thank you so much!!

5 Answers May 3, 2016 at 6:20 AM
    • Travel to Playa del Carmen

Cancún Mar 9, 2016 at 10:45 AM

I would like to spend a day in Playa del Carmen. What is the least expensive way to do this?

3 Answers Mar 9, 2016 at 5:00 PM
    • Yucatan friends!

Cancún Mar 8, 2016 at 12:25 PM

Hello, I am planning to fly to Cancun and then travel to playa del carmen and Tulum. I would love to meet people who are familiar with the region, as it is my first time flying south.
      Thanks so much for letting me know how you are doing.

1 Answer Mar 18, 2016 at 9:09 AM
    • getting around

Akumal Mar 6, 2016 at 5:32 PM

I will be staying at bahia principe coba riviera maya and would like to know if there is a way to get around to akumal beach, tulum ruins and a cenote without taking a tour but rather going on our own

2 Answers Mar 7, 2016 at 12:14 PM
    • margaritaville cancun?

Cancún Mar 5, 2016 at 4:49 PM

I would like to know if they re-opened?

2 Answers Mar 6, 2016 at 7:32 AM
    • Jmo7748's Profile Photo

Fishing in May 2016

Isla Cozumel Feb 27, 2016 at 12:37 PM

I want to go fishing when I visit. Rather than book an excursion, I would like to pay a local to take me (possibly two more ple) out. Anyone have the inside scoop? Thx Jenni

• Bigwideworld's Profile Photo

Which is a better hotel for families?

Isla Holbox Feb 24, 2016 at 11:19 AM

Please can anyone help... traveling in August 2016, 2 children 10 and 12 - which hotel would you recommend Casa Las Tortuga or HM Paraiso del Mar? Any ideas for things to do with kids? Which is the best boat to go out and see the Flamingos/fishing/snorkeling etc? Many thanks... Also has anyone been to Talum - and if so, where you spend more time with kids, Talum or Holbox - or if you had 14 nights, how would you split them?

5 Answers Feb 26, 2016 at 12:14 PM
    • beatsworkin's Profile Photo

Best "From Shore" Snorkeling?

Isla Cozumel Feb 12, 2016 at 10:05 AM

My wife & I will be in Cozumel next week. We may end up on a snorkeling excursion, but would also like to know which areas are best to do your own thing from shore.

8 Answers Feb 14, 2016 at 8:34 AM
    • 2016 vacation March

Playa del Carmen Jan 30, 2016 at 4:30 PM

I have tried posting this 3 times now. Not sure where it is going. But would love some help.

We have never been to Mexico before. Planning a trip this year. Part of which will be spent around the Playa Del Carmen area. Looking for beaches, relaxation, to soak in the culture, and some good drinks - not on the party scene. We will be flying out of Cancun and were wondering what the best way to spend 4 days would be...Starting point - Playa Del Carmen. (after returning from Cozumel). Any suggestions would be helpful.

2 Answers Jan 31, 2016 at 1:17 PM
    • Staying in Playacar

Playa del Carmen Jan 29, 2016 at 10:19 AM

If you are staying in a condo in Playacar 1, where is the beach access? I heard it is hard to find public access if you aren't staying in the big resorts.

2 Answers Jan 30, 2016 at 11:47 AM
    • Spending money

Cancún Jan 12, 2016 at 5:56 PM

We have a 10 day all-inclusive hotel stay. I am wondering how much spending money to take. I have looked at the excursions, but the canadian dollar is tanking, and I do not think they are affordable anymore. I would like to jump on a bus, and head down to tulum ruins, and also go to the 4 cenotes on a different day. I cannot find a reliable cost for doing these on our own, only by excursions and they are averaging $1025.00 canadian each for the five of us. Way too expensive!

4 Answers Jan 14, 2016 at 3:41 PM
    • Tours or what to do

Playa del Carmen Jan 6, 2016 at 5:05 PM

Hi, we are travelling to Playa del carmen on June an would like to know of any agency or operator to book some nice tours. My friends and I wouldn't like to share the tour with outher people, we'd rather have it as a private service. Do you know any guides or business that offer something like this? Our budget isn't tight and we're 10 people.
      We are interested in something like Akumal, Yucatán, Chichén Itzá and places like that is what we want to visit.

4 Answers Jan 7, 2016 at 11:45 PM
    • matman109's Profile Photo

craft beer

Playa del Carmen Jan 3, 2016 at 12:20 PM

Are there any bars or stores in Playa del Carmen to purchase craft beers?

1 Answer Jan 3, 2016 at 2:37 PM
    • Siege78's Profile Photo

Best phone for travel?

Cancún Dec 29, 2015 at 10:47 PM

I've been weighing my options on taking a cell phone abroad. Are there any prepaid phones that are recommended for travel, or should I just stay connected with a tablet and wifi?

3 Answers Dec 30, 2015 at 12:53 PM