Estado de Hidalgo

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• weather late july early august...

Playa del Carmen Jul 22, 2016 at 8:49 AM

going next week 30th-aug 6 and seeing very very hot temps... is there much of a breeze ??? sounds unbearable this was the week i could take...

more
    • Airport shuttles to the Golden Zone

Mazatlán Jul 20, 2016 at 7:51 AM

Does anyone know how to book a shuttle from the airport to the Golden Zone. I hear they are only about 75 pesos. I am trying to get my sister to the Golden Zone from the airport without having to pay the 300 pesos for a taxi.

more
    • Cooking Lesson in Mexico City

Mexico City Jul 7, 2016 at 7:24 AM

Im will be in Mexico city this July. I would like to ask if anyone know if there's a cooking lesson that I can attend while Im in Mexico City? THis has to be in English as I am not Spanish Speaker. I would prefer, foods that I can sell in small stall in my home country.

Thank you in advance for your reply

more
    • loreto and todos santos

Loreto Jul 16, 2016 at 10:00 AM

How would you compare Loreto and Todos Santos?

more
    • seaweed in Mexico Beaches

Tulum Jul 13, 2016 at 7:20 AM

Hi,
      as I'm planning a travel through Mexico ending on Caribbean sea, I'd like to know the actual situation of seaweed in Tulum and Plays del Carmen beaches (last year they were invaded ...)

thanks in advance

Stefano

more
    • Safe long term parking

Tijuana Jul 11, 2016 at 9:04 PM

I'm driving to Tijuana for 3 weeks is there safe parking for that time I'm there?

more
    • Is it safe for a 20 year old woman to travel Nuevo Laredo

Nuevo Laredo Jun 29, 2016 at 5:34 PM

I am thinking about visiting family in Nuevo Laredo. I hope to visit in August. It's been ten years since I been there. I am Hispanic and I speak Spanish a little bit but I have the accent. So my question is ..is it wise to visit there.

more
    • mattiagar's Profile Photo

Baja California ...

Mexico Jul 8, 2016 at 1:11 AM

So...I was supposed to go to Chiapas and Oaxaca this august but the latest news made me realize this isnt the best time, therefore I'm thinking about Baja California.
      I'll be in Mex from August the 1st till the 19th, I'll be stayin the first few days in Mex DF, then I have from the 3rd or 4th till the 18th for Baja California. I don't really have a plan, just a general idea to start in Tijuana and go down to La Paz (I've been told to avoid Cabos San Lucas). Maybe rent a car and drive down...how would you suggest we move around? rent a car or by buses?
      How about nice spots to stop, puerto Peñasco, ensenada, rosalito, la paz?

Thanks for any advice!
      Mattia

more

Popular Estado de Hidalgo Travel Answer Locations