Estado de Baja California Norte

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• currency exchange

San Luis Potosí 22 hours ago

Is there an exchange location on Carranza?

• How much for chichen it's a,and excursions.

Cancún Oct 8, 2016 at 9:31 AM

Hello everyone,

I would like to know how much some of you paid for your excursions in and around Cancun like for example chicken itza,cenotes,s winning with dolphins etc.

• My itenerary

Mexico Oct 10, 2016 at 5:02 PM

I have about 7-8 days in Mexico.
      My interests are photography and historical sites.

I am thinking about spending
      4 days in Mexico city with side trips to Puebla and Teotihuacan ruins
      3-4 days in guanajuato - side trips to Morelia and San Miguel

are the side trips doable? or are they too far to enjoy for a day trip?
      Should I just stay in Mexico city and do day trips from there the whole time?
      any suggestions would be appreciated.

• Going to Tj

Tijuana Aug 30, 2016 at 7:20 PM

Okay so me and a few friends are planning to go to TJ in 2 weeks for my birthday . But we do not have passports all we have is our ID and Birth Certificates is that okay ?

7 Answers Aug 31, 2016 at 12:37 PM
    • Online Mail Order

Tijuana Aug 9, 2016 at 12:31 PM

Is there a pharmacy in Tijuana, that will do online orders for medications.

2 Answers Aug 9, 2016 at 12:44 PM
    • Safe long term parking

Tijuana Jul 11, 2016 at 9:04 PM

I'm driving to Tijuana for 3 weeks is there safe parking for that time I'm there?

2 Answers Jul 12, 2016 at 4:23 PM
    • pencho15's Profile Photo

Mother monument/monumento a la madre

Tijuana May 5, 2016 at 9:11 AM

Hello. In Tijuana there is a monument dedicated to mothers. It is located in Parque Revolución and it shows a mom with two childs, one standing and one in her arms.
      This statue has a phrase carved in its base. I have been trying to find out what does this phrase says. Anyone living or visiting Tijuana can help me?

Hola, en Tijuana, dentro del parque revolución, hay un monumento dedicado a las madres.
      En su base, tiene un epígrafe esculpido y necesito saber que es lo que esta frase dice. He estado buscando, pero lo único que he podido encontrar es que la frase la ideó el escritor Tomás Perrín, pero no he encontrado que dice.
      ¿Alguien que esté de visita o viviendo en Tijuana me puede pasar esa información?
      Muchas gracias

10 Answers Jun 25, 2016 at 1:06 PM
    • Forgot my green card

Tijuana Mar 17, 2016 at 11:36 PM

I hope I could get some info I forgot my green card at home in the US I'm in rosarito no one is home I'm trying to cross back by land (car with friends) I only have a copy of it in a paper I always carry that in my car and social and my ID will that be OK will they let me cross?

3 Answers Mar 19, 2016 at 8:40 AM
    • auto paint stores

Algodones Jan 23, 2016 at 3:48 PM

are there any automobile paint stores here?

2 Answers Jan 24, 2016 at 10:27 AM

Ensenada Nov 27, 2015 at 10:54 AM

2 Answers Nov 28, 2015 at 11:42 AM
    • help! Transportation

Rosarito Oct 29, 2015 at 2:27 PM

I'm taking a group of 15 down to Rosarito for a work trip. We will mostly be in the hotel for meetings, but will be getting out for dinner and an activity per day. What is the best transportation for this? Are their taxi services? I can rent a charter bus from San Diego but then I would have to pay for them our whole trip, and I don't want to to that as we will only be needing transportion 2 or so times a day.

5 Answers Oct 30, 2015 at 10:28 AM
    • Renters rights at a motel in Tijuana

Tijuana Oct 13, 2015 at 1:17 PM

I have rented a room at a motel in Tijuana for 3 months. Do I have any rights? Am I considered a tenant at any point after staying for an extended period of time?
      The owner of the motel told me I am not allowed to have visitors to my room unless I pay an extra fee, even if the visitor stays a short time.
      I am wondering if being a US citizen will have any thing to do with my rights here in TJ.

6 Answers Oct 14, 2015 at 5:51 PM
    • American resident flying out to Mexico City from Tijuana?

Tijuana Oct 6, 2015 at 2:33 AM

As an American resident would i only need my residency to fly out to Mexico City from Tijuana? Do i need documentation to prove i was born in Mexico?

10 Answers Oct 6, 2015 at 9:57 PM
    • Jet Ski Tours

Ensenada Sep 17, 2015 at 1:01 AM

are there any wave runner / jet ski tours?

1 Answer Sep 17, 2015 at 11:05 AM
    • Independence day sept 16

Ensenada Sep 6, 2015 at 5:02 PM

What events are in Ensenada for Sept 16 2015?

2 Answers Sep 6, 2015 at 6:27 PM
    • Harley rider

Tijuana Aug 31, 2015 at 2:19 PM

Anyone know if it is possible to rent motorcycles in Tijuana?

2 Answers Sep 1, 2015 at 10:44 AM
    • oral sugerns/ dentists

Algodones Aug 20, 2015 at 11:19 PM

How does one go about finding a dentist in mexico? Can you go to a dentist in the states pay there and go to a refferred dentist in mexico. does one pay cash, credit card or check for services rendered. do they use generl anesia or caine products. where can i get a list of dentists in the 4 block area?

1 Answer Aug 21, 2015 at 7:21 AM
    • Driving across border and into Mexico

Tijuana Aug 17, 2015 at 11:20 AM

My husband is saying it's not safe to drive my car with 5 girlfriends across border and into Mexico. He now has me worried. Any advice?

10 Answers Aug 19, 2015 at 2:19 PM
    • Tj Airport

Tijuana Aug 10, 2015 at 10:28 AM

I cannot eat the cheese from Mexico so i was planning on taking my own this time can i get by with it though the Tijuana Airport? Help Please and Thank You

3 Answers Aug 11, 2015 at 10:01 AM
    • Party at Tijuana

Tijuana Jul 12, 2015 at 7:56 AM

I am planning to reach Tijuana bus terminus at abt 5pm. My next bus is at 6am. Is there any where I can place my luggage bag for a few hours? And any recommendations for a good place to party?
      Thanks for your reply.

2 Answers Jul 12, 2015 at 11:23 AM
    • Activities

Tijuana Jul 11, 2015 at 2:09 PM

I plan to go to Tijuana at about 4pm and leave at 6am after partying and soaking in their culture. Any advice or suggestion,please?

4 Answers Aug 12, 2015 at 6:26 PM
    • KylieDanny's Profile Photo

New to travelling overseas.

México Jun 26, 2015 at 7:46 PM

I am planning to go to Mexico from Australia but am unsure of the time I will be staying there. Will there be any issues with me not having a return ticket?

3 Answers Jun 27, 2015 at 5:54 AM
    • Prices for Clubs

Algodones Jun 18, 2015 at 10:13 AM

How much is it to get in a Algodones club???

1 Answer Jun 20, 2015 at 2:54 PM
    • Do my kids (5 and under) need a passport to travel to Tijuana for 2 days?

Tijuana Apr 17, 2015 at 2:56 PM

We are planning a quick trip to Rosarita beach and while my wife & I have our passports, our kids (5 yr & 3 yr) do not. We only live about an 1 hr and a half from where we will be staying, so I wonder if we will have problems if our kids do not have their passports?

5 Answers Apr 18, 2015 at 2:44 AM
    • how far to walk to tijuana

Tijuana Mar 22, 2015 at 12:30 AM

how far after the broader is it to walk to tijuana shopping

1 Answer Mar 22, 2015 at 11:31 AM
    • green card lost/stolen

Tijuana Mar 8, 2015 at 7:41 AM

hi everyone i have a question , my green card was stolen (plus DL,money and credit card) in houston airport, that happened this week 3-3-15, it was the same day that my mom pass away :( the reason why im here, im planning to return to usa by tijuana border(walking), i only have with me,my mexican passport, a houston police report about stolen green card, and a previews temporary visa but is already expired, im very desesperate, my kids and husband are in usa, I dont have money ,i dont know what to do, I dont want to lose my permanent residen status, should I walk to the tijuana border and explain my case to the officer?

7 Answers Mar 8, 2015 at 1:04 PM

Mexicali Feb 26, 2015 at 8:46 PM

4 Answers Feb 27, 2015 at 9:34 AM
    • day trip to

Tijuana Jan 1, 2015 at 11:15 AM

I would like to know where and how to make a day trip to tijuana. Last time we went we didn't get where we needed to be. We want shopping and restaurants. and could we take a bus rather than drive over the boarder.

5 Answers Jan 1, 2015 at 1:47 PM
    • What do I need to move myself and two kids under16 to Ensenada?

Ensenada Dec 27, 2014 at 4:29 AM

I'm a disabled, single Dad of two kids ages 14 & 12. I'm considering moving to Ensenada. Is it a good place to raise children? What requirements must I meet to move us? Are there English language schools there? Any tips and/or advice is welcomed and appreciated.

5 Answers Dec 27, 2014 at 2:45 PM
    • social security card question

Tijuana Dec 24, 2014 at 8:30 PM

my father in law is trying to Tijuana for the weekend. He can't find his social security card he has his birth certificate and drivers license would that be okay for him to cross back to the US he is a us citizen ???

21 Answers May 23, 2015 at 12:15 PM
    • Has anyone stayed at Gecko Rock Resort?

Oaxaca Nov 28, 2014 at 4:10 PM

I found this place when looking for a smaller beach resort on Oaxacan coast and I was curious if anyone has an experience with them? They might be new or something because I can't find too much else about them online.

3 Answers Nov 29, 2014 at 11:38 AM
    • Driving to Ensenada with my 15 year old fro San Diego

Ensenada Nov 22, 2014 at 9:12 AM

1. Do we need a tourist card
      2. Will my childs birth certificate satisfy the entry/exit requirements
      3. I was told Ensenada was located in the "free zone " so does that mean I do not need a vehicle permit. Banjerito bank gladly took the fee's, issued the permit, and took the $350 depsit, OF COURSE, even though the app stated we are driving to Ensenada, hahaha,, Any advice ?
      4. Does my child need a parental consent form translated into Spanish from her Mom.

2 Answers Apr 6, 2015 at 8:26 PM
    • Crossing border to return to canada

Tijuana Nov 3, 2014 at 8:56 PM

I have a criminal record and I am going from canada to Tijuana from San Diego can they refuse me to return to canada coming back from Tijuana?

14 Answers Nov 4, 2014 at 3:31 PM