Estacar de la Duquesa

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Disability travel in Seville

Sevilla Nov 19, 2016 at 10:24 AM

My husband and I are traveling to Seville in April. We have been to Catalonia many times and know the are well.
      Now we want to branch out and see more of Spain! Craig has difficulty walking and uses a scooter for any distances.
      We are working with a travel agency that works with disability travel. However, I am wondering if anyone has an
      Insights they might share for Seville and seeing the sights there.
      Thanks!!

more
    • things to do on Sundays

Fuengirola Nov 15, 2016 at 12:29 PM

Currently in fuengirola have a car don't mind travelling a couple of hours or so each way. Been told everything is closed as from Saturday mid day any suggestions please

more
    • Car rentals Cadiz

Cadiz Nov 21, 2016 at 9:10 PM

On the various websites I can't seem to find a car rental firm in Cadiz. Particularly near the cruise port terminal.
      Do I have to travel to Sevilla to hire a car. I wish to travel to Sevilla,Malaga,Cartagena and finish in Valencia. I believe car is the only way to travel.

more
    • Getting out and about

by sazzabrady Online Now Jun 17, 2012 at 1:04 PM

We don't want to hire a car, but wondered how much a bus/taxi would be from la duquesa to Gibraltar? and la duquesa to Puerto Banus?

Many thanks

Sazza

1 Answer Jun 30, 2012 at 4:11 AM
    • Train travel from and to La Duquesa

by colinbottomley Online Now Feb 28, 2012 at 1:44 PM

Could anyone tell me if the train that runs from Malaga to Gibraltar stops near La Duquesa??.

3 Answers Mar 21, 2012 at 5:32 AM
    • Garingers, Sabinillas

by chrisw001 Online Now Aug 12, 2010 at 4:38 AM

Dear All,

I have been trying everywhere to get the phone number for Graingers Pub in Sabinillas and would be ever so grateful if someone could supply it or give me a hint as to how I could get it.

With thanks,

Chris

2 Answers Aug 13, 2010 at 2:23 AM
    • jmcgrath2005's Profile Photo

moped hire in spain

by jmcgrath2005 Online Now Jul 26, 2006 at 2:01 PM

im going to spain to a place called duquesa just south of marbella or something im going on friday so i will need a prompt response.

im 17 having driving lessons at present with my test in a month, i have obviously got a provisional liscense but i was wondering would i be able to get one around the area of where i am going.

if so how much per day, fuel information, engine power etc

thanks in advance

joe

• jmcgrath2005's Profile Photo

moped hire in spain

by jmcgrath2005 Online Now Jul 26, 2006 at 11:28 AM

im going to spain to a place called duquesa just south of marbella or something im going on friday so i will need a prompt response.

im 17 having driving lessons at present with my test in a month, i have obviously got a provisional liscense but i was wondering would i be able to get one around the area of where i am going.

if so how much per day, fuel information, engine power etc

thanks in advance

joe

3 Answers Jul 26, 2006 at 5:05 PM