Travel Answers

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Budget Travel goods in Copenhagen?

Denmark Oct 11, 2016 at 7:48 PM

Hello I will be flying to Copenhagen from Australia. I want to buy warm clothes for my children and me, such as a budget down uniqlo style jacket or other (easy to pack and light) in Copenhagen. I am hoping a big department store sells a budget line of travel wear? Is there one that sells online and I can pick-up in store when I get there?
      Thanks for your kind help in advance.

• Safest & Low Crime Areas In Denmark

Denmark Oct 10, 2016 at 8:59 AM

Are there any parts of Denmark that are safer or have very low crime, for example Odense or Ærø?

• s083629's Profile Photo

B&B in or near Esbjerg, Denmark

by s083629 Online Now Jan 4, 2014 at 11:29 AM

Any recommendations for a B&B in or near Esbjerg? Will be there at the end of June for a wedding. Any other recommendations for accommodations?

1 Answer Jan 4, 2014 at 1:56 PM
    • Ferry to Train connection on arrival at Esbjeg

by robertsofreigate Online Now Jan 5, 2009 at 9:18 AM

We are travelling on the DFDS ferry to Esbjerg in May, and will be continuing to Copenhagen by train, but have hit a brick wall trying to find out how to get from the boat to the station.
      1) Is there a regular bus, or is it a taxi that is needed?
      2) Which station in Esbjerg should we use, as all the rail websites list several.
      3) DFDS themselves seem curiously ignorant on the subject, as they no longer sell the necessary tickets.
      4) Is there a "connecting" boat train, or do we guess at the timetable?

We are experienced travellers, but are having great trouble in unravelling this one.
      Has anyone else done this journey?

4 Answers Jan 17, 2009 at 3:41 AM
    • leigh767's Profile Photo

Fastest way from Esbjerg to Copenhagen??

by leigh767 Online Now Dec 6, 2005 at 1:34 PM

Help! Will be travelling to Esbjerg in early Jan 06 and need to know the fastest or just the best way to get to Copenhagen from there. Anyone know??

5 Answers Dec 12, 2005 at 7:15 AM