Travel Answers

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• price for a car + driver

India Oct 2, 2016 at 7:36 AM

We want to go from Aurangabad to Bijapur with a car + driver and drop.
      Which price could we expect for a normal car (2 or 3 persons)

Many thanks

• Goa places to stay

India Oct 21, 2016 at 2:38 AM

Hi everyone, I will be going with my partner to goa on the 2nd of January for around a week. Any places you recommend to sleep at?

• HelenR31's Profile Photo

Visa and emergency passport advice for Brit travelling on an ETD

India Oct 20, 2016 at 10:58 PM

Visa from Indian Embassy in HCMC
      by HelenR31

21 minutes ago
      Hi there, I'm a UK citizen and I had my passport and wallet stolen in HCMC. I've now got an emergency passport and am in the process of getting all the visas I need for my onward journey.

However I'm a bit confused... My flight back to the UK involves a one and a half hour stop over in Delhi to change planes. On the UK gov site it says that people travelling on an ETD ( emergency passport) need a visa and TWO ETD's - one to enter Delhi and one to leave Delhi. I'm having trouble finding out if this is true as I've had no reply to my emails and can't get through on the phone to the Indian Embassy. Can anyone help?

• Chyan's Profile Photo

Distance and time for travelling from Terminal 3 to Terminal 1D of Delhi Airport

New Delhi Oct 13, 2016 at 8:57 AM

Can I know how far is Terminal 1D from Terminal 3 of Delhi Airport and the travelling time by taxi? I have just bought return ticket to Delhi from Hyderabad. Arrive in Delhi Airport T3 at 6.15 pm, leaving Delhi Airport T1D at 8.25 pm. Is there enough time to transit to Terminal 1D from T3?

• Yorrajiv's Profile Photo

Reaching McLeodgunj

McLeod Ganj Oct 11, 2016 at 4:53 AM

Is it safe to start from Pathankot for McLeodgunj late in the evening? I'm taking Himgiri Express, which often reaches Pathankot very late.

• venthan's Profile Photo

Allahabad to Khajuraho by BUS

Khajuraho Oct 21, 2016 at 6:16 AM

Is it possible to travel by government bus or private bus from Allahabad to Khajuraho? And how often the services in daytime?

• 6 days' Itinerary planning help needed urgently.

State of Sikkim Oct 3, 2016 at 11:10 PM

Hi All,

Pls help me prepare a 6 days' itinerary for my Sikkim trip.

Traveler type : Solo, Indian male
      Time duration : 6 days (17 oct morning to 22 oct evening)
      Itinerary type : Economic (since solo :) ) , Adventurous (like North Sikkim etc.)

Other help needed :
      1) Permit related :
      A) how long does it take to get the permit to restricted areas ?
      B) Can I get this permit on my own without any agent's help ?

2) Navigation & Stay related :
      A) How to navigate to various places of sightseeing on an economic budget ?
      B) Any leads for night stay at economic budget are welcome ?

3) Any other tips/tricks that I should know before my Sikkim trip are also welcome.

Thanks in advance !

Cheers :)

• Taxi from Agra to Jaipur

Agra Yesterday

Hi, does anyone know how much it would cost to catch a taxi from Agra to Jaipur for 2 people?

• bus timetable

Khajuraho Oct 10, 2016 at 8:42 AM

Is there a bus timetable anywhere in the web??? I need to go from Khajuraho to Mahoba to take a night train to Varanasi, and can't find information.

• looking for a room in a sharing basis

Goa Oct 15, 2016 at 11:27 PM

I booked 1 room for 3 people in goa from 26th Dec 2016 to 1st Jan 2017.
      I need 2 more people in sharing basis.
      If Anyone looking for a room in a sharing basis, contact me in the id
      Pay the rent in sharing basis when you checkin.

• travellingtechie's Profile Photo

Connection between Delhi T3 and T1D

Delhi Oct 5, 2016 at 6:10 PM

Hi, I have a question regarding connections between T3 and T1D. Can anyone please give me an idea of how to go from T3 arrivals to T1D departure. I will be arriving in T3 at night (around 11.30 PM) and have a connecting flight from T1D (around 5 AM). I heard that there is a connecting shuttle service between the two terminals. Can someone please advise where to get it from, and whether the journey can be done from outside the airport premises using a private taxi. Never thought I will be asking a question on this forum regarding my home country, but seems like things have changed a lot since the last time I travelled through Delhi domestic airport! :)

• best time to visit varanasi- with less crowds

Varanasi Oct 5, 2016 at 12:21 AM

I want to make a trip to Varanasi during the 15th to the 20th Of January 2017.This is a holiday period down south due to Pongal. Is it a good time to visit Varanasi.Will there be more than usual crowds during this period.

• suraj57's Profile Photo

How to plan a trip to Goa?

India Sep 30, 2016 at 2:16 AM

I want a plan a trip to Goa with my friends, and require some help with planning for the whole trip.
      We are all from Delhi, and we need all kinds of details given on how to plan a trip to Goa from traveling from Delhi to sightseeing in Goa and coming back home.

We are not too sure on how many days we should stay in Goa as well, so all the information provided such as places to see and things to do will allow us to find out what the duration of our holiday would be.

• asking about tourism agency in india

India Oct 11, 2016 at 5:41 AM

im thinking to go to India next 2 weeks , i don't know if there is domestic tourism agency to organize my tour all over india or what and what is the best places to visit and what is the best place to shop especially to buy gold , and is it save country or what

• query regarding the current situation of Kashmir

Jammu Oct 3, 2016 at 9:12 PM

Is it safe for tourists now at kashmir? we r going on 15th of Oct,2016 , so i would like to know the present atmosphere of kashmir now.

• NItish Reddy Kotha-Best place to tour in India Haryana

India Sep 24, 2016 at 12:13 AM

Hi I am NItish Reddy Kotha want to know the best place with family tour in India's state Delhi and Haryana.

NItish Reddy Kotha

• 30 Day visa

India Sep 27, 2016 at 1:37 AM

Hi Everyone,

Did anyone ever have this problem? I will land in India on the 16th of December and flying out 15th January at 1:50am. Would this be counted as 31 days? Since the visa clearly indicates as 30 days or does the 30 day count once you check in [ so I would do so before midnight] Any help would be great as I am worried they wont approve my application of the E Visa.

• Elephant visit

Jaipur Sep 26, 2016 at 8:47 AM

We will be in Jaipur in December and are having a hard time deciding between visiting Elephant Joy or Elephantastic. Any help or advice is appreciated!!! We do not want to visit a place where the elephants are shackled or used as a work animal; purely rescued and loved is what we are looking for. Thanks everyone!

• E Tourist visa

India Oct 11, 2016 at 11:46 PM

We are traveling in a tour group in India 11/11/2016 to 17/11/2016. Tour group company wanted our Visas asap so applied on line and all went perfectly smooth. Visas were granted, however it states that we can arrive between 8/10/2016 (date of the application) and 11/11/2016 (date of our arrival by plane, if the plane arrives on time and is not delayed to the next day or so). This did not seem right so emailed them only to be told the ETA date could not be changed.
      We think someone has made a mistake with our dates but are having trouble sorting it out!
      Has anyone else experienced this with the dates on their application???

• Chyan's Profile Photo

Where can i visit in Bangalore for 1.5 days?

Bangalore Oct 1, 2016 at 4:06 AM

What can i see i Bangalore for 1.5 days? Air India early arrives in Bangalore on 8 December at 1 pm plus. I will fly to Hyderabad on 9 December after 4 pm.

• how do i post a question about a travel tip i need help with

Mumbai Sep 25, 2016 at 6:14 PM

I'll be arriving at Mumbai International Airport at 02:30am and want to grab a cheap tuk tuk to a nearby hotel (that I've already booked). How/Where can i find a tuk tuk?

• NECHES ENGINEERS-Place to tour in India Rajasthan

India Sep 24, 2016 at 12:33 AM

Hi I am Thomas Hanson working in Neches Engineers.Can any one suggest me to visit in Rajasthan India.

Thomas Hanson
      Neches Engineers

• suraj57's Profile Photo

What is the best in Agra?

India Sep 26, 2016 at 2:42 AM

Hi, Guys
      Agra is famous for Taj Mahal. Will anyone please tell me how many other places is famous in agra. ?

• Delhi 30 days or more.

Delhi Oct 9, 2016 at 12:00 AM

Hi guys, I'm in the very early stages of planning for a month or so I would like to spend in India. For now I've done the basic research on Delhi, Agra and Varanasi which is what many people are able to do in around 4-5 days. I'd like to take my time on this trip so I'll probably spend 3-5 days at each of these places which leaves me with plenty of time to spare. I would like to know if anyone can recommend any other places nearby or in between that I might want to include.

Right now I'm only interested in this part of India, I might go as far as Kolkata but right now I can't be sure.

I'm still a little confused about the train situation, if I really need to book in advance or if I can get tickets on the ground once I'm there on the day, or a few days before I travel. Having to book in advance makes it difficult for me since I prefer not to have a set number of days at any one place in case I decide to spend more time somewhere else.

• dazbaldy's Profile Photo

kerala..cherai beach

by dazbaldy Online Now Sep 24, 2015 at 3:01 AM

Hi we are going to stay on cherai beach..are there any restaurants on this beach please

6 Answers Oct 26, 2015 at 10:19 AM
    • Air fare to vancouver

by Skeptical Online Now May 28, 2006 at 12:35 AM

i needed a one way air ticket either form cochin or trivandrum to vancouver during the first week of september. a travel agent is asking rs. 38000/- including taxes. is this the best price? do you know any travel agent who give discounted air tickets?

4 Answers Jun 4, 2006 at 8:57 AM