Ermoupolis

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Far out Beach Club 8-12 Aug

Ios Jul 6, 2016 at 6:36 PM

anyone else travelling solo to Ios between those dates? :)

more
    • Q2: Paros in May

Paros Jul 4, 2016 at 10:51 AM

thinking of travelling to Paros for 7-10 days next may. Will be the last 4 or 5 days of May and then the same in June.

Will probably be Nouassa or maybe Pariaki. How busy will these towns be.....will it be a little empty that early in the season? Nouassa harbour looks like a lovely place to go for a meal for example but will we be the only ones there?

I guess the same applies for the respective shopping districts. Will they be open/will people be about. Ive been to places before that early and they have felt a little ghost towny.

Sorry if stupid questions!!

Thanks

more
    • Q1: Gatwick to Paros

Paros Jul 4, 2016 at 10:47 AM

Whats the best way to get from London Gatwick to Paros. By best i mean quickest/most efficient and best value.

Is it plane to athens and then ferry to paros.....that seems the longest, what are the connections like.
      plane to mykonos/santorini then ferry to paros. any info on connections appreciated
      plane to athens and then plan to paros. any info on connections appreciated.

Thank you!!!!!

more
    • First time to santorini - public bus transport

Santorini Island Jul 6, 2016 at 10:54 AM

Hi

Im going to santorini from 19-22 july and will be taking Aegean airlines, reaching about 6am. How do I take bus from airport to Megalochori?

How do we get around to different major villages from Megalochori?

Cheers!

more
    • 4 days to see the best of the island

Santorini Island Jul 14, 2016 at 4:06 PM

Hey guys!! I ll be in Santorini with 2 friends and we ll stay for 4 days. We wanna see the best and do things that are worth doing even if they are not mentioned in travel guides. For example what about watching the sunset frim a calmer place, with the view of the caldera but without the touristic mess and noise??
      What about the beaches? We ll be staying in Fira, so which ones are the most appropriate for us if we dont have a car there? Are there regukar buses?
      And of course I could really use every piece of advice and info about the island to avoid discomfort and to see and do beautiful things while we ll be there!!
      Thanks in advance!!!

more