change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Jasma's Profile Photo

International prepaid sim cards in Turkey

Istanbul Apr 26, 2016 at 10:08 PM

Hello, am arriving in Istanbul on May 3rd and will be staying in Istanbul for ten days and travelling to nearby places. Would like to know if international prepaid sim cards are easily available and what would be the approximate rates to make calls to India. Thank you.

more
    • Taxis in marmaris

Turkey Apr 19, 2016 at 11:38 AM

How much is a taxi from sensimar marmaris hotel to the centre of marmaris

more
    • islami hotel

Alanya Apr 13, 2016 at 10:57 AM

i will go to this hotel in july > http://islamiotelalanya.net/
      do you know here? how is this hotel?

more
    • Transfer to Orhaniye

Orhaniye Apr 9, 2016 at 5:11 AM

What is the transfer time by road from Dalaman Airport?

more
    • To travel without visa to India from poland

Istanbul Apr 21, 2016 at 3:33 AM

Im an Indian citizen studying in poland. my visa had expired so I have a stamp on my passport which allows me to stay legally in poland until my temporary residence permit arrives. Is it possible to travel from poland to my country with a connecting flight in istanbul without my residence card or visa for poland ?
      Thankyou

more
    • Quad Bikes

Antalya Apr 6, 2016 at 10:45 AM

Is there any where that i can rent a quad from preferably for 1 week

If so anyone got a contract number

more
    • DunaKal's Profile Photo

Istanbul, Bulgaria & Romania

Istanbul Apr 1, 2016 at 9:55 AM

Hi all,
      I wanted to ask which district to stay in Istanbul, Varna, Sofia & Bucharist.
      Planning it for August.
      We are a family of four, us parents & two teenagers.
      Also, is better to do Istanbul- Sofia -Varna - Bucharist
      Or shall do Varna first then Sofia?
      What are the points of interest in Varna?
      As for transportation between the cities do you advise us to take planes or trains?
      Thank you.

more
    • Possible Istanbul Solutions

Turkey Apr 27, 2016 at 5:09 PM

I am supposed to go with my wife and in-laws to Istanbul on Turkish Air in the middle of June. We were flying to Athens first via Istanbul with a few hours layover in Istanbul. We were then supposed to fly from Athens to Istanbul and stay there for five days and then take a flight from Istanbul back to the States. They are not comfortable with traveling through/in Istanbul--which is understandable give recent US travel alerts etc... My trip insurance does NOT cover travel alerts, warnings etc.. It actually takes an terrorist act less than 30 days prior to departure to get a refund. To change flights to Greece would cost us 700$ per person and no refund. I am proposing that we still use Turkish Air on our original flight to Greece where we land for a few hours in Istanbul and then fly onto Athens, but on the return flight we were supposed to stay in Istanbul for five days and then back to the US. I was going to propose to my group catching a few days later flight from Athens to Istanbul (90$) per person and then catching the original flight out to the US a few hours later--again not leaving the airport. Can I hear some thoughts or suggestions on this? If I "miss" the Turkish Air flight from Athens to Istanbul will they cancel my reservation on the flight from Istanbul back to the US five days later? It is a separate flight

more
    • Turkish Visa

Istanbul 18 hours ago

I'm planning to visit Turkey later this year and from what I've read, since 5th of January 2016, I need to apply for my visa at the Turkish Embassy in London, yet from what I've read on different forums, it's still possible to get an e-visa online without going to the embassy. as you can imagine I'm rather confused about which is the correct way to get a visa. Could someone please clarify which is the correct procedure? Thanks in advance, Ian

more
    • Security presence at popular tourist sites

Turkey Apr 8, 2016 at 1:21 PM

For anyone who has RECENTLY been to Istanbul... Hello. We will be visiting Istanbul June 9-13. We planned this trip in December, then sadly so many terrible things have been happening. I am now very worried because all of the countries have issued travel warnings, the US military just pulled the families from the bases, and they are advising people to avoid large crowds and tourist sites. Now I am fearful to even go see the Blue Mosque! I assume security is very heightened. Can anyone describe for me what the security at these popular sites is like? Police, metal detectors, etc.
      Thank you!!

more
    • Erdek vacation

by abora3 Online Now Jul 12, 2008 at 2:13 PM

Hi, Can anyone tell me something about the city and pinar otel? I want to ask many questions... I'm waiting for any answer...

4 Answers Oct 11, 2014 at 12:53 PM