change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Dean&Vanessa's Profile Photo

Budapest 24hr group travel card

Budapest Jul 24, 2016 at 3:12 AM

Can I use the 24 hour group travel card on Bus 200E from the airport? and can the 24hr group travel card be purchased at the airport?
      Thankyou

more
    • Searching for a ride from the netherlands

Ozora Jul 8, 2016 at 6:16 AM

Hey everyone,

I'm Stijn a Dutch guy (20 years Old), yesterday I unfortunately got to hear that my ride to OZORA can't go anymore! And since I don't have a car/drivers license i'm searching for a new ride! Is there anyone who still got a free spot in there car for me?

Of course i'm willing to share the cost with you!

Greetings Stijn

more
    • laldred's Profile Photo

Budapest Airport's NEW Official Shuttle Service Provider

Budapest Jul 2, 2016 at 9:24 AM

We are arriving on 22July at 00.10. There's a new Official Shuttle Service provided by www.minibud.hu. They were launched in MARCH 2016.
      They have quoted me a reasonable price on-line, but I would like to have a report from somebody who has used their service. Do they have any luggage space? I ask because they suggest you book a "spare seat" for l"extra uggage"..

more
    • Budapest baths

Budapest Jul 18, 2016 at 12:58 PM

Hi!
      We are going to visit Budapest during one week (flying there this Wednesday) and wonder of anyone can recommend the time (day and/or time) when it is the least people there or at least tell when it is the most people there, so we could avoid those hours:-) We would prefer not to stand in the line for too long and miss the rest of the city.
      Thanks!
      Koshka_ru

more
    • transportation

Balatonfured Jul 4, 2016 at 10:10 PM

How can I get from Balatonfured to Keszthely and back - day trip.
      Where can I rent a car? or a taxi is feasible?
      Please advise,
      Thank you

more
    • Traveling from Hungary to Slovakia

Hungary Jul 2, 2016 at 11:33 PM

Hi,

In August we (a late 20s couple) are traveling from Siofok to Budapest to Bratislava. Do you think we should take a train or a bus? Also, do you have any recommendations on which train or bus company and if the tickets should be purchased in advance?

Many thanks for your assistance :)
      Rachel

more