Elvas

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Festivals in are around Lagos in May

Lagos Nov 13, 2016 at 6:32 AM

Any festivals in Lagos, Portugal in the late May ?

more
    • yakdoog's Profile Photo

Ferry Boat travel between islands

Azores Nov 6, 2016 at 9:36 AM

My sister and I will be traveling to Terceira next August. We were hoping to be able to ferry between the islands. I have been researching the ferry websites (Atlantico); however, not as informative as I would like to ease my concern about catching a ferry between Terceira and Sao Miguel, Filal or Pico.

Any way to get actual schedule on paper? Better to fly between the islands or is ferry travel reliable?

more
    • MalenaN's Profile Photo

Stay the whole week in Funchal, or not?

Madeira Island Nov 6, 2016 at 12:43 AM

Hello!
      I will visit Madeira for a week in April and during that week I would like to do several hikes. Is it good to base myself in Funchal and from there make daytrips with local transportation (bus) to places where I can start/end a hike, or should I base myself in another town/village for a few days?

more
    • craigkay's Profile Photo

US Citizens living part time in Portugal

Portugal Nov 22, 2016 at 10:15 AM

Hi all,
      Several of us (US citizens) are contemplating a part time residence in Portugal and are considering various cities and options, including Lisbon, Algarve and smaller towns north of Lisbon. If anyone has suggestions as to where to start our research and share experiences, I would appreciate all comments. Any practical advice (access to medical care, climate, etc.) is very welcome.
      Thanks!

more
    • Walk from algar seco to....

Lagos Nov 6, 2016 at 2:55 AM

Hi. I will be in Faro and Portugal for first time since 30.11 till 3.12. I would like to visit Algarve probably on Friday 2nd December. I was thinking to take morning train to Lagoa, and then bus to Carvoeiro. (I think I will be in Carvoeiro before 11am according to buses). I wanted to do daylight walk along the coast from algar seco, through benagil, and praia marinha. Because I don't have idea about distances, how far it is , and could I continue my walk yet further to see another beaches too? Do I have to return to lagoa or can I take return bus/train from yet another town to come back to faro? Maybe anyone of you are going to have a walk that day too?

more
    • Taxi

by thewadders Online Now Apr 14, 2013 at 7:22 AM

Am I able to get a taxi across the border, between Elvas and Badajoz. If so does anyone know an approximate cost?

1 Answer Apr 16, 2013 at 3:27 AM
    • Savl1's Profile Photo

Elvas-Badajoz by taxi

by Savl1 Online Now Feb 6, 2012 at 7:36 AM

Being in Badajoz I want to go to Elvas for 2-3 hours. The bus shedule doesn't suit me. How much is it to go by taxi ?

• Travel

by JMK-KV Online Now Jun 2, 2009 at 11:48 AM

I live in Sweden and will travel to Elvas in august from madrid or lissabon. I'm wondering if i should book train/bus to Badajoz now on the internet (and in that case, are there some good sites that i can reserve my tickets on?)

Or is it safe to wait and buy the bus/train tickets on the place when i get to madrid/lissabon?

1 Answer Jun 3, 2009 at 1:16 AM
    • Elvas to Badajoz

by doversole Online Now Feb 21, 2008 at 7:41 AM

Has anyone recently managed to get from Elvas to Badajoz in order to connect the trains from Lisbon and onwards from Badajoz to Merida: the train from Lisbon arrives at 1248 Portuguese time and leaves from Badajoz at 1420 Spanish time - so there is only half an hour for the connection. Are there taxis at Elvas station?? Will be grateful for any information. DS 21 Feb 08

2 Answers Feb 22, 2008 at 12:22 PM
    • From Lisboa to Elvas

by 1975Gogos Online Now Jul 27, 2005 at 8:51 AM

Hi everyone.

I am looking for a way to go from Lisboa to Elvas or campo maior on the 16th of August. I arrive in Lisboa at 13:00 by plane from London.
      the rede expressos site is not good and I can't find something.

Thanx

G

4 Answers Aug 6, 2007 at 6:30 AM