VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Elko

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Best suite

Las Vegas Dec 22, 2016 at 10:09 PM

Heading to Las Vegas on January 26 to 29. Would like to stay in great suite. Thinking palazzo or wynn or balliago. What would you say was the best. Want a nice view. And bedroom.

more
    • rickd11's Profile Photo

Downtown hotel

Las Vegas Dec 26, 2016 at 10:33 AM

Looking for a downtown hotel with crap tables with good odds and a nice restaurant.

Thanks!

more
    • Gift certificates

by lblount Online Now Aug 10, 2007 at 3:04 PM

Does the Basque restaurant have gift certificates? I would like to purchase one for a local person.
      Thanks,
      Lela Blount

1 Answer Aug 10, 2007 at 3:54 PM
    • chipanpas's Profile Photo

Restaurants in Elko

by chipanpas Online Now Apr 27, 2005 at 12:20 PM

Hello !
      We're a french family on vacation in the USA.
      Would you please give us tips and advices on family friendly restaurants in Elko ?
      Thank you so much.
      Philippe

6 Answers Jun 25, 2005 at 10:19 AM
    • Indiangie's Profile Photo

Guest Ranches in and around Elko, NV

by Indiangie Online Now Aug 30, 2004 at 4:00 PM

Hello, my name is Angie and I'm from Indianapolis, IN. I used a "best places" referral for the best places for me to visit and possibly live. The town of Elko, NV came up as a match and I became very interested in that town. I was hoping I could get some information about guest ranches there and anything else of interest in that area. I love horses, riding and mountains, so what better place for me? Thanks, in advance, for any help you can offer me.

1 Answer Aug 30, 2004 at 6:30 PM
    • tourist info

by wisonsin Online Now Mar 21, 2004 at 8:44 PM

I just want to know what everyone thinks are the best things to go see down by elko

1 Answer Mar 22, 2004 at 8:47 AM