Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• nj0110's Profile Photo

Studio flat near perimeter drive.

Dublin Sep 19, 2016 at 11:26 AM

Hi,

One of my friends may fly to Dublin this November/December. He is looking for accommodation near perimeter drive in Dublin Ohio.

Can you please let me know where we could get that information and how much would the rates be.

Thanks in advance.

more
    • Housing in Danville

Danville Sep 9, 2016 at 7:01 PM

Is this a good place for retirement living?? Are houses priced reasonable?
      How cold is it in the winter? How much snow falls there??

more
    • Housing in Danville

Danville Sep 9, 2016 at 6:52 PM

Is this a good place for retirement living?? Are houses priced reasonable?
      How cold is it in the winter? How much snow falls there??

more
    • campingqueen's Profile Photo

Best Camping in Kauai

Kauai Sep 5, 2016 at 11:43 AM

Husband and I want to do 4 nights in Kauai, then head to Maui. It will be around Christmas, probably December 25 to December 30 in Kaui, then December 30-January 4 in Maui. We want to tent camp to save money, and spend what we save on a rental car, but I'm open for suggestions for cheap cabin accommodations. I've been researching the cabins at Koke'e State Park, Tent Camping at Camp Sloggett (they have a hot shower, which I found appealing, but there are some mixed reviews). Any suggestions for beach camping? Since we have a car should we stay on the beach instead as it will be warmer? We love hiking, which is why I was thinking Koke'e, but I also want to explore some cute towns and enjoy the beaches. Never been to Hawaii, but we are from Alaska so roughing it is not a problem for us, lol!

more
    • must watch in shanondoah valley

Shenandoah Valley Estates Sep 19, 2016 at 6:56 PM

Hi, I wanted to know the best picks in shanondoah valley to see fall colors. Also is it safe to go for hiking there in fall, as there is increased bear activity alert on nps website.

more
    • Hotels with safest overnight parking

Amarillo Sep 13, 2016 at 11:06 PM

What hotels in the Amarillo area have the safest overnight parking ?

more
    • sanggano's Profile Photo

Mobile phone service and internet

Chicago Sep 11, 2016 at 7:22 AM

Hi. will be in Chicago this week for one week. Appreciate any info on what mobile phone/ internet service is available in the area and how much would it cost? Need data for Uber and maps. But mobile phone service is the main thing.

Thank you in advance.

more
    • Staying in ABQ for 4days

Albuquerque Sep 5, 2016 at 12:42 PM

Hello,
      I have received some very helpful replies from people on Virtual Tourist Forum but the more information I can gain will be so helpful and much appreciated.
      I am in ABQ for 4days . I will be on my own without a car. I am trying to find out which will be the best hotel to stay in for touring the city without a car.
      I am going to go on the Breaking Bad tour and a Jeep Tour.
      Other suggestions will be greatly appreciated
      Patsy

more
    • Souvenir Shop

Jekyll Island Sep 4, 2016 at 7:58 PM

I am looking for the name of a small souvenir shop that I bought several plain shirts and had them customized with the logo of Jekyll Island. The shirts were not T-Shirts. They had a lower neck and back and was loose fitting. 100% cotton. Scalloped neckline. Brand was Established 1965 U.S. Vintage. Made in Pakistan. Athletic Dept. On my shirt I had it to say Jekyll Island, Georgia. Est. 1947. I would like the name of the shop and the phone number to see if I can have them mail me more of the shirts. I would appreciate any feedback.

Thanks

more
    • October 14-22

Oahu Yesterday

Hello :D

I am planning to rent a car and go around Oahu! If anyone is around and would like to join and divide the cost, let me know! I am also down for sharing accommodations as well. :]

more
    • October 14-22

Oahu Yesterday

Hello :D

I am planning to rent a car and go around Oahu! If anyone is around and would like to join and divide the cost, let me know! I am also down for sharing accommodations as well. :]

more
    • Sharon61bio's Profile Photo

Old School Seafood Platter

Saint Petersburg Sep 26, 2016 at 4:16 PM

Where is the best place in the Clearwater/St Pete area to get a really good fried seafood platter with oysters, shrimp, clams and scallops?

more
    • alisononthego's Profile Photo

One day.....

Port Everglades Sep 21, 2016 at 10:50 AM

We are visiting Port Everglades for one day on a cruise ship 27th December, what would be our must do's in this area please..?Thanks in advance

more
    • Souvenir Shop

Jekyll Island Sep 4, 2016 at 8:04 PM

I am looking for the name of a small souvenir shop that I bought several plain shirts and had them customized with the logo of Jekyll Island. The shirts were not T-Shirts. They had a lower neck and back and was loose fitting. 100% cotton. Scalloped neckline. Brand was Established 1965 U.S. Vintage. Made in Pakistan. Athletic Dept. On my shirt I had it to say Jekyll Island, Georgia. Est. 1947. I would like the name of the shop and the phone number to see if I can have them mail me more of the shirts. I would appreciate any feedback.

Thanks

more
    • October Weekend

Dallas Sep 4, 2016 at 5:04 PM

Hi, I'm meeting up with a girlfriend in Dallas for a weekend. We are both in our 60's, and looking to stay in a safe neighborhood of Dallas. Close enough to a museum or two. Great restaurants and maybe a wine bar. We like to shop at galleries. Flying into Love Field, I will most likely rent a car. Any suggestions?

more
    • Free WiFi at this airport?

Chicago Sep 3, 2016 at 8:33 AM

Hello Fellow Travelers: Can anyone remind me if Chicago O"Hare has free WiFi access?
      thank you.
      Sarah

more
    • isa108's Profile Photo

big dancing pop / trap night club in Iowa

Iowa City Sep 2, 2016 at 10:15 AM

When I left Santiago, Chile there were 6 million people living there, so there were a lot of huge places to go dancing, and playing all kinds of different music depending on the place,

so I am wondering what would be the place to go dancing in Iowa City if you like a place with a lot of people dancing pop or trap music or something like that

more
    • cherylll's Profile Photo

Buying broadway tickets online

Manhattan Island Aug 31, 2016 at 4:27 PM

I need some words of advise on the best way to purchase Phantom of the Opera tickets on-line...a good website? expected cost? anything else....Thank you, Cheryl

more
    • NYE in Boston

Boston Sep 26, 2016 at 12:30 PM

We are a family of four adults 54, 55, 24,20. We would like to know the best things to do on NYE, do we stay in a hotel on the waterfront or downtown? Also do we splash out on one of the hotel packages or is there enough to do around the waterfront/copley square with the first night celebration. We are there for five nights, is everything open, what itinerary would be best and can anyone recommend any mid range hotels and restaurants? Thank you

more
    • Staying in Boston

Boston Sep 24, 2016 at 10:26 AM

Wie are a mid 50 couple. Will be coming to Boston in mid October for the first time for 3 nights.
      What is the best area to stay and see the touristic interest?
      TIA
      Nati

more
    • San Jose to San Francisco: making the most of the Bay Area

San Francisco Sep 19, 2016 at 1:50 PM

We're going to be spending some time in the Bay Area at the end of Sept. We'll be in San Jose for 3 days. I want to attend a concert at Mountain Winery and go to the Tech Museum. We will go to San Francisco and fly home from there. Any recommendations for getting to Mountain Winery? Also hotels and good ethnic restaurants.

more
    • THings to do Around Nazareth PA

Nazareth Sep 11, 2016 at 2:07 PM

we are coming from upstate NY to go to the Martin Guitar Museum on 10/20 but would like to wander around and see other things in the small towns surrounding Nazareth...Any suggestions ?? Please no waterslides or amusement parks...But we are open for any other kinds of amazing things PA has to offer Thanks in advance
      Cat

more
    • Rooftop Brunch or Café for 19th birthday?

New York City Sep 6, 2016 at 8:11 PM

Hi,

I plan to celebrate my 19th birthday in the city on a rooftop cafe or brunch.
      But I just find rooftop bars etc. where alcohol is served so we are not allowed to enter.
      Do you know a place, which is ok for us to enter? We do not plan to drink.

Thank you!

more
    • What to do in Saratoga and San Francisco in October?

San Francisco Sep 5, 2016 at 8:22 PM

I'm attending a conference in Saratoga in October that will last 3-4 days. I would like recommendations for hotels and things to do in the afternoon and evenings. I'm interested in wine tastings and would like to go to the tech museum. I will not have a car. Once the conference is over, I will take the train to San Francisco. I know there is a lot to see in the city, so would love some ideas about where to stay and how to make the best use of my time.

more
    • Helicopter fares

Kailua-Kona Sep 5, 2016 at 1:06 PM

A group of us are staying in Kona from October. 16- 26. We are looking to do helicopter tour and looking for best bang for buck. Any help much appreciated.

Cheers,Buzzyboy

more