change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• kathymay1's Profile Photo

Something to do near I25

Colorado Springs Jul 20, 2016 at 5:08 PM

Any suggestions for something to do near I25 between Pueblo and Denver? We have Sunday afternoon to about 3 pm on Monday and can stay the night anywhere along the way. Not really interested in going into Denver.

more
    • Two bedroom hotel suites in downtown Denver

Denver Jul 14, 2016 at 10:25 AM

Flying into Denver for two nights before exploring other nearby areas. Looking for a two bedroom (not one bed, one pull out sofa) suite in a hotel downtown. We have such a room at the Staybridge Suites in Glendale, but I get the feeling we might like to stay downtown and closer to shopping/restaurants. Thanks in advance for any insight!

more
    • Denver to Grand Canyon and back. I have my route set, did I miss anything?

Colorado Jul 21, 2016 at 12:02 AM

I now did my planning on google map, travelling from Denver to Page AZ and back. Based on what I read on the net I've done this route:
      Fron Denver to Estes park (36-34) down to winterpark (40). On to i70W pass grand junction to the Arches scenic drive as day one. Day 2, back on to i70, and go SW on 24 ->12 to pass Grover, Boulder Escalante all the way to 89. Countinue SW on 89 down to Mt Carmel Junction to take 9 thru Zionpark, then thu Hurricane, Kanab to Page AZ to See the Grand Canyon. day 3 Grand Canyon then heading to 4 corners monument, on to 491->160 to Durango. North on 550 to Montrose, then heading E on 50 to Gunnison. Day 4 Continue on E50 to Poucha Springs and head North on 285 all the way back to Denver.

Any suggentions on what to see on the way, or detours (not much time for that, since this will be done in 4 days)

more
    • Driving a Mustang through Mesa Verde

Mesa Verde National Park Jul 13, 2016 at 8:44 AM

Is it advisable to visit Mesa Verde National Park while driving a Mustang convertible? I assume that while driving safely, there is no great security risk for passengers, I am more concerned about possible damage to the car (it is a rental). Thanks!

more