Travel Answers
Eben-Emael

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• halikowski's Profile Photo

where are the French-speaking libraries in Brussels?

Brussels Sep 11, 2016 at 9:56 AM

where to go here to BORROW books? Dutch have a good system (bruno.be), but I dont know and am not interested in that language.
      Where do French speakers go?
      KBR (National Library) is only for consultation sur place! I want to read at home....

more
    • airport shuttle to and from airport or taxi?

Belgium Sep 21, 2016 at 3:51 PM

going next year to Brussels, what would you say is the best commute to my hotel from the airport and back, my hotel is near the Mannekin Pis and there are 3 of us, so considering we have 3 luggage's, thanks.

more
    • Local prepaid phones, SIM cards, travel pass?

Belgium Sep 18, 2016 at 3:42 PM

I will be in Belgium and the Netherlands for 2.5 weeks. All I'd like to be able to do is text travelling companions (also Canadians) in the event that we get separated. A travel pass for CAD 60 to my Bell Mobility plan would give unlimited calling and texting for a month. I found this: telestial.com/belgium-sim-ca... and am wondering if that would be the best option. I'm not sure if my Samsung Galaxy is "unlocked" ~ how can I tell?

more
    • Any advice re Brussels/Ypres/Remich

Ieper Sep 6, 2016 at 2:11 AM

We arrive in Brussels from Australia (first time in Europe) on 30th Sept by air, planning to go to leper (Ypres) and have booked river cruise from Remich in Luxembourg on 6th Oct, any suggestions on good plan and train travel. IJ

more