VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Eau Claire

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Traveling to Door County by plane from NC

Door Creek Jan 3, 2017 at 12:30 PM

Hello. In August of 2017 we will be traveling from Raleigh Durham Airport, NC to Clark Lake in Door County, WI. We are frequent Southwest Airlines fliers, so we would like to use our Southwest earned miles, but are not sure of the best airport to fly to. We know we will be renting a car to reach Door County from whatever airline we select. We are thinking Green Bay or Milwaukee, but are not sure whether SWA travels to Green Bay, or if the difference in cost would make it more economical to drive a rental from Milwaukee. Looks like a 2 1/2 hr drive from there to Door county. Thanks in advance for any help

more
    • David_1983's Profile Photo

Is it worth stopping in Eau Claire?

by David_1983 Online Now Jul 6, 2015 at 10:01 AM

Hi,

What are you thoughts on that subject? Should I stop in that city while on my road trip to Chicago or should I rather stop in some other towns nearby?

Thanks,  Dawid

2 Answers Jul 8, 2015 at 9:58 AM
    • Cute, Safe, town, in Eau Claire area?

by bulldurham1775 Online Now Sep 26, 2009 at 10:07 PM

My family and I are from Cedarburg, Wi. We have two children under 3. We are moving to Eau Claire and were wondering what are some good towns to raise a family in the Eau Claire area? With in a 35 min. drive. Safe. Friendly. nice town.

1 Answer Sep 27, 2009 at 7:56 AM
    • Country Jam

by nanci442004 Online Now Mar 18, 2006 at 11:18 AM

Four of us are planning a trip to Eau Claire in July to spend Friday June 21st at Country Jam. We have hotel reservations through Sunday. Is there anything/place in particular we don't want to miss while we are there? We will be free all day Saturday for touring, etc.
      Thanks!!

3 Answers Apr 10, 2007 at 11:54 AM
    • Cabin or Lodging for Rent Eau Claire area June & July

by megsmom97 Online Now May 4, 2005 at 12:21 PM

I am looking for cabin or family appropriate lodging for 4 for one week in the months or June or July. Within 30 miles of Eau Claire area. Any insight would be much appreciated. Lake or river would be ideal. Thanks!

• info on the town

by gemmy Online Now Jan 26, 2003 at 2:43 PM

we are planning to move to eau claire. i would like it if i can get some pictures or aerial pictures of Eau Claire. thank you.

1 Answer May 14, 2003 at 6:58 PM