change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• cherylll's Profile Photo

Buying broadway tickets online

Manhattan Island Aug 31, 2016 at 4:27 PM

I need some words of advise on the best way to purchase Phantom of the Opera tickets on-line...a good website? expected cost? anything else....Thank you, Cheryl

more
    • aortser's Profile Photo

Budget accommodation in Midtown East at New York for one month

New York City Aug 29, 2016 at 11:02 PM

Hi,

Does anybody know of any accommodation (not shared bedroom) in Midtown East for the whole month of September 2016

for maximum USD 3,000 besides the ones that can be found at booking.com, tripadvisor.com and airbnb.com?

Thanks

more
    • Rooftop Brunch or Café for 19th birthday?

New York City Sep 6, 2016 at 8:11 PM

Hi,

I plan to celebrate my 19th birthday in the city on a rooftop cafe or brunch.
      But I just find rooftop bars etc. where alcohol is served so we are not allowed to enter.
      Do you know a place, which is ok for us to enter? We do not plan to drink.

Thank you!

more
    • Cheap Designer shoes

New York City Aug 31, 2016 at 1:12 AM

Hi

Flying over from UK with 17 year old daughter in October. She wants to go Shoe shopping! Can anyone recommend best discount stores for designer shoes (Jimmy Choo's etc). Pref in New York or surrounding boroughs?

Thanks

more
    • Shopping Outlets

New York City Sep 16, 2016 at 6:16 AM

Hi,

What is the Best Shopping Outlet to visit? Went to Woodbury Common last Year but been looking at Jersey Gardens this Year? Which ones better or is there anymore? We're going the Day after Black Friday for 6 Days.

Thanks

more
    • New york trip suggestion

New York City Aug 30, 2016 at 8:03 AM

Hi Planning a 10 day trip with 18yr old daughter next April. Planning on going to 6 flags. A few questions.
      1. Wud you need two days to do 6 flags ? If so suggestions on hotels beside it.
      2. We have been to nyc before but would like to travel around a bit as in 3 nights Manhattan can you suggest other neighbouring cities to visit.
      Thanks in advance. 

more
    • 911 Memorial Protocol

New York City Sep 20, 2016 at 2:51 PM

I have been to the 911 Memorial before the museum opened. I am wondering what the process is these days. If I have a museum ticket marked 10 a.m. for example, and want to spend a bit of time at the Memorial what are my options? Is the security line still before the memorial? Is there a separate entrance to the museum with its own security line? How much time do I need as a buffer for a Friday morning? Just trying to find out where I go first and how much time to allow. I can't find it on the museum website.

more
    • asli90's Profile Photo

Need Suggestions for Visiting Newyork city

New York City Sep 2, 2016 at 4:44 AM

Hi I am visiting NYC in the last week of this month for about two weeks.

I need some suggestions as a solo traveler from VT members,
      (1) I checked my provider to get me mobile roaming service for during my stay in NYC, but its really pricey.
      How & where to get local sim cards in NYC (something like visitors sim card) with internet service. what are the prices and charges?

(2) While my stay in NYC I am also planning to visit either Washington DC or Chicago for 3 days, should I book my tickets in advance right now itself or I can easily book once I am there (by air or train) what are average prices for tickets?

(3) I am planning to book my stay near to Times Square but I found the hotels are pricey whereas I am getting good deals at airbnb.com, has anyone stayed at a place booked through this website? is it genuine and safe?

Thanks everyone in advance and appreciate your responses.

more
    • Can i leave the airport during transit in NY,USA with a transit Visa

New York City Sep 19, 2016 at 3:28 AM

Can any one help, I'm heading to Columbia from Russia, And i have my transit in NYC can i leave the airport for a look around, Like y'all know NYC is a flashy please who wouldn't want to take a look around , Please i need answers.

more