change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• behappy30's Profile Photo

To Playmobil park

Nürnberg Nov 27, 2016 at 10:55 AM

Next spring I would like to visit Nürnberg with my children to visit Playmobil Park.
      We'll stay in Rennweg station. How could I go to park from this place using public transportation? I would like to arrive to the park soon and come back when it closes. Is it possible using this transport?
      Appart from it, could anyone reccomend me gluten-free restaurants in the area?
      Thank you very much!!

more
    • Rental transportation

Munich Nov 16, 2016 at 3:58 AM

I will be leading a group of 12 Japanese to Munich, Berchtesgaden, Salzburg, Zillertal, and Viellach for about ten days in September, 2017. The largest rental vehicles I have found are 9-passenger vans. Is there a larger rental van available that would accommodate our group? Thanks!

more
    • Englello's Profile Photo

Things to do?

Munich Nov 25, 2016 at 11:50 PM

Hey all i have around 3 days in Munich before moving to Innsbruck . What should is see first of alll and what kind of transportation is it better to use ? I Will be there in Mid March?
      Regards thx u

more
    • baron1970's Profile Photo

Die Romantische Straße in Bayern

Frankfurt Nov 16, 2016 at 6:37 AM

I am not sure if it is appropriate to ask these questions here but i would appreciate if you could answer them.
      I am planning to spend 4-5 days between Frankfurt-Munich in the beginning of February and cover the romantische strasse as well.
      1- Do you think it would be dangerous to do that tour in February as i was hoping to rent a car and drive?
      2- Where would you advice me to stop and spend the nights considering i would be stying for 5 nights?
      3- If i must buy return tickets which airport would be wise to start the tour?
      4- Any special advice that my kids would enjoy?

Thank you so much

more